It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi Universes and Timeline Alterations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So upon a fellow discussion that occurred last year I began to question the possibility of time/multi universal travel during lucid dreaming state.

The so called preposed phenomenon can not be stated as 100% accurate. However, it is possible to pin point an event that can occur, unfortunately alterations may occur during the event.

In 2012 a city called Melbourne had an earthquake and the city was on the receiving end of the earthquake.

Melbourne Earthquake

However, the interesting thing occurred that was a result of a 5 months prior of the event taking place.

As you can see the casualties and magnitude were off by 1 point. Yet at the same time the location of the occurring event was spot on.

It is also important to grasp that even though this can qualify in some way as plausible ground for the capability of the human body to view alternative timelines. We must though stay at the fact that nothing can be truly predicted 100% unless the events occurred exactly the way they were meant to.

For example:
In Universe A - Bob got up and brushed his teeth
In Universe B - Bob got up and did not brush his teeth

Infinite possible branches of events can sprout from the original point, when predicting the future one can not just simply point and shoot. You would have to consider every possible action, outcome, changes and alterations that may occur. Making the original prediction of the details of the event not being 100% accurate, yet the event still occur and at the same time minor alterations take place. To explain it fully would cause the persons mind to blow up from the share realisation of all the variables at play.

Also there are not many real fortune tellers out there as it is too hard to view all the outcomes that may occur in a persons life. If you consider the existence of multiverses and multiple timelines you will know that any can occur at the preposed moment. However, narrowing down the correct sequence of variables, actions of individual, changes and alterations are far too vast to calculate the exact path the event plays out.
I am not saying that it is impossible I am saying that the sea of time is filled with infinite timelines.

Thus the old quote goes as it says:

One does not know the time or the hour

I will though share with you that Deja Vu is a major characteristic and variable at play here. Also pay attention to your dreams and try to grasp all details.

Anyway that's my $1 to the contribution and I hope you enjoyed the read.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I forgot to add...
Everyone can do this and there are no chosen few, thus I would like to shoot down all thoughts of that people are chosen by God, Universe or Higher Power. It is a natural capability that every human possesses that just requires fine tuning. It's kind of like you learned to play a musical instrument and have not played in several years, so you will be rusty at first but then will get to the original state.

However, a side matter occurs for a debate that after you do dwell into this capability, the zest and surprises of life might vanish. This is simply due to the fact that you may become aware of things ahead of time thus spoiling the surprise.

You have been warned

Yet.. there is a + side you may end up changing an outcome of an event to a more positive alternative to the original.

I am not sure if there are laws to timeline alterations.

I guess that is not important....
edit on 9-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Also psychic is a good cover story, personally I hate the term because it makes you more special then others. However, everyone can predict events taking place so in reality there is nothings special or super magical about you, me or anyone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll go with altered timeline. Seems to me that the timeline is altered frequently by incursions into the past that I can barely keep track of things that were supposed to have happened and did happen, notable people who died and then died again, and so on. I think there's such thing as a "quantum echo" that happens in your head as you perceive your reality, and if it changes, there's a lingering echo of the former past that lingers after the timeline shifts. Okay, I'll buy that, because I've felt it.

But I don't buy multiple universes simply because the universe is distinctly and uniquely tied directly into my own perspective. I see the universe and it exists because I'm looking at it with my own two eyeballs, and nobody else's. If there were multiple universes, it logically follows that there is an infinite number of them that I should also be looking at with my own infinite number of eyeballs (∞ x 2, actually). But there isn't. There's only one. This one I'm perceiving. The one that will cease to exist -- as far as I'm concerned -- when I die.

Lucid dreams aren't proof of anything. One, because they're all hearsay and not objective evidence. But also because there is nothing like the "gray cloud" of probabilities that you would expect if you were delving into an infinity of possible alternatives. And finally because we WAKE UP and our familiar universe -- the singular one we're locked into -- is back in our face again.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Very interesting hypothesis but what if you remember let say. SEVEN THREESCORE AND SEVEN which is the number of man whom overcomes the beast and the kingdom of the beast from the Christian bible book of revelation but one day you pick up the bible and all that you read is somehow distorted or altered almost beyond recognition, what if the world you live in seems to be based on the one you remember but only you are aware of these changes to many different factors such as the bible containing passages you never read even though you read it all, what if the common mistranslation caused by people not understanding the word score was to think it meant 777.
Would you feel so isolated as to feel like an alien on your own world or think maybe you have stepped across an invisible barrier between reality's to the point were you begin to spend a large amount of your thought process on trying to figure out what may have happened and you come up with the following hypothesis.
A black hole has a region around it called the Event horizon now at that locality all matter is destroyed and all differenced between parallel reality's in which the black hole has formed are nullified so you consider well gravity emanates out from the black hole so maybe when it forms as the speed of gravity it acts like a zipper pulling some or all of those reality's were it exits together and forming a combinant reality that moves outward at the speed of gravity maybe also like the gravity growing weaker over distance but since this may happen all the time as black holes are formed does this then mean we are in a constantly changing reality and are mostly unaware, does such an effect fill the missing conservation of energy for the formation of parallel reality's by equally at least in the long run nullifying or cancelling out such constant parallel expansion.
There is a current hypothesis that recently appeared in new scientist about the mind maybe existing in multiple reality's simultaneously though I never read it only the cover page but I think that the nervous system and the cortex may act as a deep immersion quantum interface to what we really are.

edit on 9-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting way to explain that it is not necessarily possible to predict something 100% correctly due to unforeseen changes, however minor, happening prior to the event.

I have another friend who was looking into lucid dreaming as a way to experience time travel and astral travel, which is coincidentally what I've been looking into recently.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I do believe you can view other timelines and a universes in dreams.I have has several dream about this.

I believe infinity is a circle and we are just a part of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I sometimes wonder if we are constantly shifting back and forth between the various threads of the great multiverse based on the decisions we make...like an immense wadded up blanket composed of trillions and trillions of highways instead of threads, highways that we are constantly traversing, and every decision equates to shifting lanes or taking exits.
edit on 9-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Different realms have different bibles and they can control all of the information you ingest. It is a ladder of realms. The trick is not to predict events but to change them.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

...What do bibles have to do with anything we're talking about here?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by deadeyedick

...What do bibles have to do with anything we're talking about here?

I believe what he is saying is in relation to my quote but to explain some of us may have memory that is not of this reality as all or part of us may actually be interchangeable between these parallel reality's through some unknown process but for example I stated about my memory of a different King james bible and how reality seemed to change for me as I had read it many time's and suddenly after a pause from reading it I found I was reading a similar but darker themed bible with some of what I remember omitted and other passages that painted figures quite differently to those I had read about quite differently.
I can not prove it but I know I wrote truth regarding this and was appreciative of the reply as god has many mansions in his house.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Would you feel so isolated as to feel like an alien on your own world or think maybe you have stepped across an invisible barrier between reality's to the point were you begin to spend a large amount of your thought process on trying to figure out what may have happened and you come up with the following hypothesis.

Unless I experience a high degree of mental illness at some point, either as a result of natural or artificial means (like somebody bashes me in the head, or drugs), I generally understand that the reality I'm experiencing while I'm awake is nice and stable and "real" from one moment to the next. In fact, that's how we often determine if we're awake. Ordinary things morph and change before our eyes in ways they never do while we're awake. Overall, however, things can change subconsciously in such a way that you would never know the difference until it's brought to your attention. You can't constantly be monitoring everything you perceive about reality. So if somebody tells you some TV star died, and then you actively remember them dying years before, then it becomes more obvious to you.

I have what I think is a pretty good grasp of reality most of the time. I know the difference between being awake and dreaming. And it follows that I can recognize the difference between the real reality that I live in during my waking hours and an imaginary reality generated by stray impulses in my brain when I'm asleep. One has a much more consistent and solid quality. The others don't.

And again, if I existed in essentially an infinite number of alternate universes (my infinity as a subset of a greater infinity of all potential universes, with and without me), how come I'm only seeing through one set of eyeballs? Why am I not experiencing any of these other universes with the clarity and consistency of this one?

edit on 9-8-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No and the brain itself can undergo severe change due to trauma as you say but I have seen supportive evidence though chasing it was like seeing something disappear before your eye's.
There was a distasteful movement just before the abolition of apartheid in south Africa lead by a man called Eugene Terrablanche (White earth) whom claimed the black African were the beast (though the revelation of john of patmos stated that the beast as a Man not many men) and that the white men were the Seven threescore and seven men (it did mean the number of man as opposed to the beasts being the number of a man), there movement even had a Nazi style swastika with three sevens (A common mistranslation of Seven Threescore and seven at the time though it means 767 which is why I include it in my monika) joined at the tail to form a three axis swastika in black numbers on a white circle in a red background honestly it would not look out of place over hitler, now I have no Nazi tendency though a Christian I have strong female Jewish ancestry so would never align myself with them.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I thought this was an interesting way to explain that it is not necessarily possible to predict something 100% correctly due to unforeseen changes, however minor, happening prior to the event.

I have another friend who was looking into lucid dreaming as a way to experience time travel and astral travel, which is coincidentally what I've been looking into recently.

You too, huh Dark? You should U2U me, I might be able to help with that. There is something I have discovered lately that has been helping me tremendously on dream recall. I've DREAMED for like the past two to three weeks straight, and just recently I decided I should start writing them down. I used to dream very well as a child and young teen, but when my family convinced me dreaming was meaningless, I just stopped trying to. I believed them. Only recently through my death the past three years, I discovered there was a very valid aspect to dreaming, a new world to be discovered...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Unless I experience a high degree of mental illness at some point, either as a result of natural or artificial means (like somebody bashes me in the head, or drugs), I generally understand that the reality I'm experiencing while I'm awake is nice and stable and "real" from one moment to the next. In fact, that's how we often determine if we're awake. Ordinary things morph and change before our eyes in ways they never do while we're awake. Overall, however, things can change subconsciously in such a way that you would never know the difference until it's brought to your attention. You can't constantly be monitoring everything you perceive about reality. So if somebody tells you some TV star died, and then you actively remember them dying years before, then it becomes more obvious to you.

I have what I think is a pretty good grasp of reality most of the time. I know the difference between being awake and dreaming. And it follows that I can recognize the difference between the real reality that I live in during my waking hours and an imaginary reality generated by stray impulses in my brain when I'm asleep. One has a much more consistent and solid quality. The others don't.

And again, if I existed in essentially an infinite number of alternate universes (my infinity as a subset of a greater infinity of all potential universes, with and without me), how come I'm only seeing through one set of eyeballs? Why am I not experiencing any of these other universes with the clarity and consistency of this one?

edit on 9-8-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

Well for me to simply explain it to you is to put it into this term as to Why ??.

YOU WOULD GO BAT # CRAZY !!!!
edit on 9-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wait a minute here... "Anthony"?? So....you mean, you're not a hot chick who wears cool wigs? Oh... Oh God... I've been reading your profile and perusing over your posts off and on for like, the past 6 months trying to get up the courage to send you a message saying hi... Oh my God, I have your picture as my desktop background...with me photoshopped into it! Oh God... I've been imagining what our future might be like and what about...My God, what about our children, Anthony??? You don't have ovaries? And I can't adopt... No, literally...I can't adopt. I'm a convicted felon... But I had an explanation for that all ready in my mind. I almost had it to where the you in my mind could accept my criminal record, dammit... But then again the you in my mind was also "Sans Testiclese"! You hear that?! That's "Sans" with a capital "S"! Not optional. *walks to the back of the room and folds his arms dramatically with a huff*

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
But if we can control lucid dream and to a certain extent the environments of our lucid dream, that would mean that we would be influencing other realms. And if that was true, then what would happen if two people were trying to influence and change the same realm--would that even be possible? Would it be possible for two people to dream and meet in different realm?

I'm not totally convinced, but it certainly does raise some interesting question

top topics

join