It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey of the Lost...Retrieving Lost Spirits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Journey of the Lost... Retrieving Lost Spirits

The videos below show episodes from The Robert Monroe Institute's Lifeliners.
I found this show fascinating as I watched it on t.v.
I give praise to the Lifeliners for using their special abilities to help those who have been forgotten to find their way.

There seemed to be a dozen people, or more, on the t.v. show who go into their own private area and listen to a recording of R. Monroe as he leads them through meditation, or hypnotic trance (not sure which it was) to the area of lost spirits. Once there, these people go choose someone who needs help and leads them to a place to cross over. Awesome!

These lifeliners then came back with names and information of the person they helped cross, which was then verified by a detective who looked up documented proof for the group.

I have a friend who is interested in helping trapped spirits cross over. This made me wonder if there are others out there who would be willing to do this?

So, I'm putting the question out there...
Would you be willing to help a trapped spirit find it's way to the other side if you could?

What do you think about the video previews? Sorry, no full versions available on You Tube.

A group of dedicated people attempt to rescue deceased spirits across the country. Sometimes called the real "ghost-busters," the Monroe Institute's Lifeliners seek out souls who have not yet crossed over and try to help them do so.

edit on 8/6/2013 by sled735 because: Edit Title

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Journey of the Lost... Retrieving Lost Souls

The videos below show episodes from The Robert Monroe Institute's Lifeliners.
I found this show fascinating as I watched it on t.v.
I give praise to the Lifeliners for using their special abilities to help those who have been forgotten to find their way.

I have a friend who is interested in helping trapped spirits cross over. This made me wonder if there are others out there who would be willing to do this?

So, I'm putting the question out there...
Would you be willing to help a trapped soul find it's way to the other side if you could?

What do you think about the video previews? Sorry, no full versions available on You Tube.

A group of dedicated people attempt to rescue deceased spirits across the country. Sometimes called the real "ghost-busters," the Monroe Institute's Lifeliners seek out souls who have not yet crossed over and try to help them do so.

edit on 8/6/2013 by sled735 because: Edit Title

I have to mention that there is a big difference between spirit and soul, my soul might be linked with my spirit but yet is of a very different nature.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

You are exactly right. I went back and edited my title and headline.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I wouldn't purposefully go into trance to find these lost spirits, but if I came across one haunting my house or someplace, I would talk to it and tell them they need to go to the light; to cross over. That's if I could keep myself from going into a full-blown panic and running out of the room first.

I do feel bad for trapped spirits, especially children. It's good to know there is this group of people who are helping the lost find their way to the other side.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by thruthseek3r

You are exactly right. I went back and edited my title and headline.

Thanks.

No problem you are definitely welcome.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
good info. it ties into a thread i made on the subject.www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join