It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Embassies Shall remain Closed for an Undisclosed Time frame, not just This Sunday, prompted b

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So... I'm confused. What happened? I thought we spent the last decade drone-striking, carpet-bombing and arresting all the terrorists. Now there are endless swarms of them about to overtake every embassy in the Middle-Eastern region?

Must have been a great policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So they close the embassies for a while, nothing happens, then they reopen them and something happens.

I understand the need for security, but safety within security on lasts as long as it's secure. Meaning, who's to say, any attack on an embassy may just be delayed until they reopen.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's too soon to say. The nature that 21 embassies were closed, not 22 or 23, makes me think Agenda 21.

From the energy I got, this is a big problem. People don't just shut down for nothing. Maybe it is to avoid a repeat disaster for ambassadors, maybe it is harder than that.

You know that stomach bug that hit the US Midwest? Well I heard along the grapevine saying the CDC was lying, but after that where does news go?
I got news from a saint in South America who says some of his people have dysentery symptoms, except it's not quite dysentery, from the immigrants going through.

So I gather it's either to stop a very bad disease, or there is some yellowcake problem. What happens when Russia and Cuba have a meeting, do you know?

Obviously the US Embassies are awaiting orders to open their doors again, likely the ambassadors are making a plan.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
BREAKING JUST NOW: US EMBASSY IN YEMEN BEING EVACUATED!

The U.S. State Department has ordered the evacuation of the American embassy in Yemen due to terrorist threats, as reports emerge that intercepted al-Qaida communications led to the recent closure of dozens of U.S. diplomatic posts.

USA TODAY

VOICE OF AMERICA

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join