It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awaiting the return of old friends .. ghost month again ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
sat out enjoying the night having my 7th asahi today .. waiting the return of old friends once the gates of hell open and the king of hell lets everyone out for a month .. outlived all that Ive known .. yet .. its my curse to live .. karma neh ... these days the dead are better company than the living ..

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I apologize for having no idea what you are talking about and not having time to look it up as I am on my way out for the day, but this sounds interesting and I want to save this for later this evening. Hopefully others respond. I really hope this thread does well and I can hear of some personal experiences from you and others.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I know how you feel, but I suppose we all cross over at a certain time for a reason. Please don't feel too sad because we will all see each other again and without pain and disease of the human world. That is my belief anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I know what you mean, the summer school break is pretty bad!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
sat out enjoying the night having my 7th asahi today .. waiting the return of old friends once the gates of hell open and the king of hell lets everyone out for a month .. outlived all that Ive known .. yet .. its my curse to live .. karma neh ... these days the dead are better company than the living ..

happy Obon Tomodachisan

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Um ....
... are you talking about bon odori ??
When I lived in Japan it was my favorite festival time.
I loved visiting the old cemeteries.

top topics

join