It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberto Gonzales to be Attorney General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Geaorge Bush just announced Alberto Gonzales as the new USA Attorney General.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just pondering here.....

What are the odds that there will be changes in the border situation with the newly appointed Atty General. Will Gonzales' appointment make it easier to enforce the border laws, or is this pointing to a more lenient policy towards the illegal crossing.

I am just throwing this out for your ideas if this could be a smart move, or am I jumping to conclusions here?

What are your thoughts???

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry JackatMtn the border will stay open after all gonzales parents are migrant.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I agree with Marg.............he IS the son of migrant parents who struggeled to send their kids to American Collages.......I bet this is a VERY proud day for them!
I am personally pleased that Mr Bush has brought in a hispanic person into such a high office. America IS a diverse country.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I agree with Marg.............he IS the son of migrant parents who struggeled to send their kids to American Collages.......I bet this is a VERY proud day for them!
I am personally pleased that Mr Bush has brought in a hispanic person into such a high office. America IS a diverse country.

So you are for open borders with Mexico

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Actually the policies about the open borders will be review by the states that have problems with the migration.

new topics

top topics

join