It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OC Deputy Is Accused of Pepper Spraying Teen's Pizza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
Almost want to call BS to this. If anyone has ever sprayed pepper spray, you know it will cause an immediate effect to your immediate area. If said deputy sprayed the stuff onto the john D's pizza, John D would have smelt the fumes. Regardless whether or not it was sprayed into the pizza outside the vehicle. They would have puked before eating the pizza.

I take your point but I have to point out. The story isn't an MSM rag making stories to upset the public over. This Deputy has been criminally charged and will be standing in a court room tomorrow to face those charges over this incident.

I have no question the Orange County District Attorney's office is not in any habit of charging crimes against local cops without VERY solid basis and proof. After all, the D.A. works with these same cops every day, just to do his job.

I probably wouldn't have brought the story....had this not been with the details of a real live criminal case already in progress. After all, you do make a good point. One of my earliest memories was of finding my father's 'Duty Belt' and using his Police CS as mouth wash or something. I don't know what I was thinking at that age...but my memory is just a blinding wall of exploding pain. My folks told me the neighbors heard the screaming. Pepper isn't CS, but I really doubt the difference is that major in the sense we're talking.

It didn't say what kind of car the kid had. Maybe a convertible? It's a real case though, so it does seem to have happened. However unlikely at first glance.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Having closely followed the PC forum I have to say this takes the cake. PD's are hiring some nasty pieces of work. Don't they do background checks and psych evals?

Pepper spray can be deadly. Incredible.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
remember that cop that let family beat up the rapist?

good person bad cop was the consensus on him.

I think this is just bad person bad cop, and we would be a lot better off with a lot bad cops that are good people

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe a group of people would eat a pizza covered in pepper spray without noticing
until after they were sick.

Unless there was some pizza left to be tested on, I would have thought I just ate a dodgy pizza and not for the first time.

Interesting thread nonetheless and if found guilty I hope he gets the maximum punishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join