It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could tell you but would you beleive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
One of the best videos from a practical , logical, and awesome mind
of one of my favorite UFO investigators , Dan Aykroyd.
I could tell you what I have experienced .....but you........... (understandably)....
would have no reason to believe me.
I could tell you that I have stood on the rim of the ship that is in the video at 8 min.
But you have no reason to believe Me.
I could tell you that the universe has a plethora of human like beings........

edit on 1-8-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Maybe if what you are saying came with Physical proof i would believe you.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i skipped to 8 minutes to see this ship you commented on....
its a billy meir ship ! !
the next couple of minutes were all meir ships
does'nt bode well for the rest of the video

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Good Sir , I know all the anti billy arguments , and I cant dispute them so i will not try.
I can say that I have met the people in his drawings (including the `laugh -in chick` in 1979 on the rim of that very same ship)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Good Sir , I know all the anti billy arguments , and I cant dispute them so i will not try.
I can say that I have met the people in his drawings (including the `laugh -in chick` in 1979 on the rim of that very same ship)

i have to run...
but is that the girl who was a backing singer on a tv show?
i havnt time to go find a pic of her but she was a blond girl

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
yes.
Its a long story .
rest assured that this is not bs/.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I could tell you my head is made entirely of cheese... Would you believe me?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

YUM, Is It Bree?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

If you tell me something, I will question it. If you show it to me in a crystal clear fashion however, I can see it for myself.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I really don't see the point of all of this other than attention seeking, or ego inflation in claiming some sort of speacialness that in reality isn't true.

You're more than welcome to make all the claims you desire, but, on the other side of that, there's those of us who are more than welcome to disagree.

With all due respect, I think you're full of it.
Unless one is to provide unique, non-ambiguous confirming evidence, it's all just another cute story.

As to Dan Akroyd, I'm fairly certain the poor fellow has swallowed too much of the mythology hook that's grown up around and parasited off of the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I could tell you that I have stood on the rim of the ship that is in the video at 8 min.

Did you break it when you stood on it?

Did Billy get angry?

Was he able to repair it or did he have to make another from scratch?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by bluemooone2

More words, stories and tales.

Still no proof.

You see what the problem is here?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I believe there is intelligent life out there. I myself have seen a few things I can't explain. But to claim, without a shred of proof, that you've stood on an alien ship, is just attention seeking. I won't argue about Miers either, he's a proven fraud. I enjoy Akroyd's movies, but he has no qualifications that make him any more believable than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

One of the best videos from a practical , logical, and awesome mind
of one of my favorite UFO investigators , Dan Aykroyd.
I could tell you what I have experienced .....but you........... (understandably)....
would have no reason to believe me.
But you have no reason to believe Me.
I could tell you that the universe has a plethora of human like beings........

edit on 1-8-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

There is a lot more to the Billy Meier case than people know. I think there was a plan to discredit and ridicule him and it succeeded. People dismiss the case far too easily, far too easily!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Arrgh, the glitter on old Danny boy's face drives me bonkers in this video. I wish they filmed the interview a little different too. Sometimes it's somewhat uncomfortable watching him speak lol. I think it's because he's too serious, with the smoke and all lol.

But seriously, what's up with the glitter?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I believe you!

Can you send one of those ships here and pick me up before the witch (I mean Hillary) gets elected? I want off this damn rock!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkYogi

There is a lot more to the Billy Meier case than people know. I think there was a plan to discredit and ridicule him and it succeeded. People dismiss the case far too easily, far too easily!

All right, so, we've got this one armed farmer. He gets started off by producing some of the best UFO pictures ever seen when they first came out. This of course generated a LOT of interest, and it resulted in a number of people flocking to his farm to see his pet UFOs.
The story of Pleiadians comes out and somewhere along the line this one-armed farmer coincidentally becomes the reincarnated manifestation of Jesus Christ.
All the people flocking to his farm become a religious following.

Well, if these people are going to be on the farm, they may as well work, right?
Hey, free labor!
Wait. Now if there's going to be a proper religion, there needs be rules, and membership dues and levels of membership and such, so, hmm, not only does a one armed farmer get free labor, his free labor PAYS him for the privilege to work on his farm.

See how that works?
Full members are required to tithe 10% of their annual income and make a yearly pilgrimage to the Meier farm where they work for a whole week straight. Oops, no, they're not there to work at all. They're just helping out around the farm while they get to meet their messiah, and have meetings about all the Meier teachings and lessons about life, and maybe possibly see a Plieadian UFO!!!!

Hah!
Actually, it's all just a bait and switch scam rolled inside a cult.
Billy Meier gets people to pay him good money, and his farm runs itself with all the labor.
It's very much like Mark Twain's Whitewashing The Fence scene in one of his Tom Sawyer Adventures:
Tom Sawyer - Whitewashing the Fence
With Twain, his character Tom Sawyer tricks a number of kids into paying him for the privilege to do a chore he would have otherwise been stuck with and missing out on more fun to do things like swimming.

Anyway, if all he had were 100 followers each making the low average $50,000/year income or equivalent, all contributing their 10%, which would equal $5000 each, totaling out at $500,000/year income free and clear for essentially doing nothing.

Thing is, He's got way more than 100 followers.
Certainly even a blind man can see the advantages of being a UFO Jesus.
That isn't even going into the perks that come with having followers of whatever sexual preference one desires with new faces every week.

edit on 1-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

He discredited himself...he needed no assistance.
However, all one would have to do is look at his "time travel photo" which is really an illustration from a magazine (proven) or look at his "ray gun" pics, to be laughing hysterically. (and I PERSONALLY confirmed these pics are from Billy, per his spokesman, so not from someone trying to discredit him). Check on the "Asket & Nera" hoax too, where the two "aliens" are actually guests on an old talk show (proven).

As for Mr. Aykroyd, I think he simply is one who believes everything out there, way too easily. I mean, he even buys into the whole crystal skull thing (though it is pretty good vodka, and the bottle is pretty damn neat).

reply to post by Druscilla

Remind me to go slap my guidance counselor in school, for never mentioning the perks of becoming a UFO cult leader....

edit on 1-8-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I could tell you but would you beleive?

In the broadest sense, that question should (and does) ring across the entire spectrum of every corner of what we think of as... reality. We are pretty much 'told' what to believe on a daily basis, often from sources that have opposing voices. From there, one is left to choose and regardless of one's choice, there emerges the ying-and-the-yang.

For instance, we are told by some that something crashed in a desert and then, by other sources that what crashed was not what is being reported by the first source.

There are 8+ billion human beings on this planet and the great majority of them... including most of us, are left to make personal choices. This issue of choosing ranges across the broadest spectrum imaginable... religion, science, history... even daily news and events, just to name a few. And since (again) most of us are not ourselves clerics or scientists or historians or even eye witnesses to any of what we are being told/taught, we are left with the responsibility of what we give credence.

There is, in my opinion, no harm, no sin and no crime in speaking one's point of view or relating a personal event or sharing a deep belief. Where we get into trouble is when we look upon those who don't agree and seat them on a level below ourselves.

All of this is, of course, a bold point that is nearly beyond dispute; humans are imperfect creatures so any sense of being beyond question is... or should be, a warning sign of a bridge out ahead.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by DrunkYogi

He discredited himself...he needed no assistance.

That's pretty much exactly what I would expect from the real-deal... given how the archetype of the trickster works in the collective unconscious.

I'm not a Billy fanboi, but the real-deal will always shoot themselves in the foot sooner or later. The trickster, which is sort of like a psychic reflex in the collective unconscious, will see to that.

<<   2 >>

join