It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone played Soul Calibur 2, does anyone know any secret combos or moves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I desperately need secret combos, or extra moves for Necrid, Mitsurugi, Lizardman, Berserker, Assassin, and Astoroth:bash:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To my knowledge, there aren't any "secret" moves or combos...Each character has a slew of different weapons you can buy from the money you collect in the missions...Click here for a FAQ on moves and combos

I'd say the best dirty little trick I know of is getting your opponent close enough to the edge to perform a Ring Out...Works charms on the AI and your friends will hate you

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
To my knowledge, there aren't any "secret" moves or combos...Each character has a slew of different weapons you can buy from the money you collect in the missions...Click here for a FAQ on moves and combos

I'd say the best dirty little trick I know of is getting your opponent close enough to the edge to perform a Ring Out...Works charms on the AI and your friends will hate you

My friend hates me even more when I tap buttons and random...and win. All his memorized combos, and yet I win with button tapping. Sweet irony.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Soul Caliber II is an excellent game. I does take a while to completly beat it though. Personally I dislike button mashers, it takes the fun out of the game. Besides with a bit of strategy it's not so hard to beat you button mashers.

Anyhow if you want to be a loser and win without actually fighting just take rafeal and do the the >B attack. For translation you tilt the control stick in the direction of the opponent and use the vertical attack button. It works pretty nicely if the opponent hasn't figured out those counter moves. Anyhow if you do use that move in multiplayer against a good opponent you'll probably win, but I'll despise you for the rest of your life.

The other fun move is use Nightmare and use the move "piercing strike", when the opponent is down on the ground use "rook splitter" over and over again. If you don't know how to do those moves look them up in practice mode where all of the characters attacks are listed. Other than that no secret combos, just check out the command list.

Since where all talking about SCII let me just ask, who's everybodies favorite character and weapon. For me it's Nightmare with Soul Caliber or Yoshimitsu or Mitsirugi using there Soul Edges.

new topics

top topics

join