It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have had enough of this society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well, if you're already thinking in that direction, then here's what I'd do. Try and figure out some kind of low key job, or small business to start doing. Then when you turn 18, don't get any credit cards, have a bank account but never leave hardly any money in it, pay your taxes but just declair the absolute minimum (or as little as possible each year). Don't go buying anything major always rent, except for your car. Just buy a cheap car to drive around, nothing financed or flashy. Don't do anything that will put your life under the radar of TPTB. That includes: going to college, getting a job (avoid if possible), buying a house, getting a business license, having too much money in the bank, building up credit threw loans and credit cards, getting store cards, or air miles or any other rewards cards, getting any utility bills or internet under you own name, marriage licenses, going to see Dr's and or letting them subject you to any kind of tests or diagnosis. Just avoid all of that. Why? Well it's simple you'll have an "EASY LIFE"!!! Like the less you put yourself under all that electronic scrutiny and tyranny the safer and easier life you'll have. It's unfortunate that that's not what we're taught. We're taught that we can and should go do all those things. Then next thing we know we run into problems like: gov bureaucrats coming to check up on our: taxes, our business, our permits, our licenses and on and on and on. All in the hopes of: fining us, charging us, taking stuff away, etc etc etc. What I'm trying to say is live as much off the radar as humanly possible. And if you have to do anything on the radar make sure it's carefully thought out. For example you go see a DR. he or she diagnosis you with something, and now maybe as a result you can't drive, you can't get a passport, you can't buy a gun etc etc etc. Ya I would have lived so so so much more off the radar had I known any better when I was younger. Now I got all kinds of problems, can't even leave my country all as a result of thinking the system is honest and so is tptb. I had no idea how messed up things really are. So ya you're thinking in the right direction anyway. Think for yourself and live for yourself, and don't do much that will let tptb know much about you. You'll avoid so many problems in your adult years by doing so. Good luck.

<< 1   >>

join