It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Bradley Manning? Celebrities Against the Thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A house divided cannot stand. The New World Order is built in rejection of the true Cornerstone of life. What is that Cornerstone? Giving. The Builders (Masons) that reject this cornerstone are revealed each day we see the Bradley Mannings' of the world persecuted for taking a stand on truth. The day of the thieves is coming to an end and they know it. A house divided cannot stand. If the foundation lacks the bedrock of truth, the building will crumble.

I enjoyed this video. As Objectivism is to, "Who is John Galt," so Altruism toward liberty is to , "Are you a Bradley Manning?" We need to start asking this question to everyone we know.

edit on 30-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I've always said it's people like Manning and Snowden who are the real patriots who stand-up for freedom. They don't have a gun and they don't fight in conflicts under the false pretense of "national security." They're using their voice and belief in what America has always stood for...freedom and democracy. They are the silent ones who are really defending our "national security." They have put a huge burden on their backs. They have no soldiers who will help defend them, these are the morally brave individuals who have put truth before their own life for the preservation for the country we all love. It's a disgrace that our media has turned their backs on them.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As I was saying in another thread, There is the rule of law and there is whats right, there not always the same.

People like Snowden and Manning did what was right.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
No, not an idiot who chooses to spend the rest of their life in prison for absolutely nothing. Nothing to show for it or nothing changed by it.

More importantly, wonder how many got their pole dipped in this fishing hole of a thread?

Here's to a full basket

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
No, not an idiot who chooses to spend the rest of their life in prison for absolutely nothing. Nothing to show for it or nothing changed by it.

More importantly, wonder how many got their pole dipped in this fishing hole of a thread?

Here's to a full basket

Your post is so stuffed with country fried colloquialisms that I can't even tell what the hell you are trying to say.

Bradley Manning is not the idiot here. I hope to gods that my daughter's high school text books feature him as a freakin' hero and an icon for a truly democratic society. You and I are the idiots.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Here's to a full basket

Suffering you don't want comes from reward taken. Temporary gain from life is not nearly as valuable as gaining true reward from service to others. Suffering brings reward later and builds surplus that never ends. Manning is suffering for the later reward. We all gain from that type of suffering.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Here's to a full basket

Suffering you don't want comes from reward taken. Temporary gain from life is not nearly as valuable as gaining true reward from service to others. Suffering brings reward later and builds surplus that never ends. Manning is suffering for the later reward. We all gain from that type of suffering.

Sounds like a casualty of war. Another Al Qaeda enemy combatant waiting for his 40 virgins, since your only allusion in that post can be a reward in the afterlife. No different than the lies used to recruit suicide bombers.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Here's to a full basket

Sounds like a casualty of war. Another Al Qaeda enemy combatant waiting for his 40 virgins, since your only allusion in that post can be a reward in the afterlife. No different than the lies used to recruit suicide bombers.

You misunderstand. Here is a generalization. If you smoke, you take a reward ending in a debt. Cancer follows. If you go to the gym, you suffer first, expecting the reward after as better health. It's a concept of returns in mathematics. Yes, the person who follows the law is rewarded. As my faith indicates, we receive our inheritance for our work here to aid others walking in life. This has nothing to do with expecting a reward for harming others. Christ name is about the character we take and not the thing we worship. Faith is knowing that God can be trusted and that He is real. Believe what you want. It's your choice. I am merely showing you the truth.

Manning was allowing his own suffering if it benefits others. This is the only thing that is going to save our country from the thieves at the top taking our freedom and wealth. As I show here easily, what you take as reward becomes the debt you suffer later.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Here's to a full basket

You misunderstand. Here is a generalization. If you smoke, you take a reward ending in a debt. Cancer follows. If you go to the gym, you suffer first, expecting the reward after as better health. It's a concept of returns in mathematics. Yes, the person who follows the law is rewarded. As my faith indicates, we receive our inheritance for our work here to aid others walking in life. This has nothing to do with expecting a reward for harming others. Christ name is about the character we take and not the thing we worship. Faith is knowing that God can be trusted and that He is real. Believe what you want. It's your choice. I am merely showing you the truth.

Manning was allowing his own suffering if it benefits others. This is the only thing that is going to save our country from the thieves at the top taking our freedom and wealth. As I show here easily, what you take as reward becomes the debt you suffer later.

So suckers like Manning give up their lives so you can enjoy a better tomorrow as you sit in the background encouraging them. How is this any different "from the thieves at the top" benefiting from others?

Your rhetoric is no different than that of a suicide bomber recruiter. You use perverted religious reasoning, point to an enemy, and have no problem seeing others lose their lives doing what you obviously will not.
edit on 31-7-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

So suckers like Manning give up their lives so you can enjoy a better tomorrow as you sit in the background encouraging them. How is this any different [I]"from the thieves at the top"[/I] benefiting from others?

Your rhetoric is no different than that of a suicide bomber recruiter. You use perverted religious reasoning, point to an enemy, and have no problem seeing others lose their lives doing what you obviously will not.

You can think how you like, but I admire anyone willing to sacrifice for others. As for my own willingness to do good for others, you have no way of knowing. I find it hard to imagine how you judge me without knowing anything about me. The hatred you are referencing is precisely what you are claiming to be above with your own hatred of religion. Ironic.

The other irony is that this thread is showing the opposite of that hatred as reflected in the love Manning has for his fellow citizens. If you are looking for a solution to hatred and intolerance, look in the mirror when you decide to remove it from yourself. There is only one solution. Love for others must be expressed by actions that name you by that character. You cannot put out fire with more fire.

edit on 31-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So suckers like Manning give up their lives so you can enjoy a better tomorrow as you sit in the background encouraging them. How is this any different [I]"from the thieves at the top"[/I] benefiting from others?

You can think how you like, but I admire anyone willing to sacrifice for others. As for my own willingness to do good for others, you have no way of knowing. I find it hard to imagine how you judge me without knowing anything about me. The hatred you are referencing is precisely what you are claiming to be above with your own hatred of religion. Ironic.

The other irony is that this thread is showing the opposite of that hatred as reflected in the love Manning has for his fellow citizens. If you are looking for a solution to hatred and intolerance, look in the mirror when you decide to remove it from yourself. There is only one solution. Love for others must be expressed by actions that name you by that character. You cannot put out fire with more fire.

edit on 31-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Unless you are posting this drivel from a cellblock full of lifers, you have no credibility promoting what you would not do yourself. Your mirror is no different than one viewed by "the thieves at the top", both of you are encouraging the sacrifice of others.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Unless you are posting this drivel from a cellblock full of lifers, you have no credibility promoting what you would not do yourself. Your mirror is no different than one viewed by "the thieves at the top", both of you are encouraging the sacrifice of others.

You have a very narrow definition of sacrifice. Do you see other ways of sacrifice? For instance, a hard working father raising a family. How about a mother and father who do not use drugs, alcohol or any other self-gratifying substances so that their families have needs met? How about the single mother working two jobs so she can provide for her kids? How about the grandmother who watches the kids of her single daughter trying to work two jobs? How about my son giving up two weeks of his summer to travel to Texas and paint houses for elderly who are homebound, using his own money to take the trip?

How many self-sacrificing examples can we think of that make the world a better place for others? Manning was thinking of others. That is admirable. In a war zone, those same mothers have their children taken by the greed of a government willing to stop at nothing to protect its bottom line. You choose which sacrifice is worth the bother. Again, you can see this how you choose. I choose to have admiration for those willing to serve others over themselves. I think most people would agree.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You have a very narrow definition of sacrifice.

The thread and the topic narrows the scope not me. This has nothing to do with mothers tending babies.
The only sacrifice applicable to the topic is the rest of your life in prison ie throwing your life away.
Manning lost all the remaining years of his life.

You are cheerleading for more to do the same.

Assange (the fugitive in your avatar) has bragged about wiki leaks influence on the Arab Spring. Real blood is on the hands of Manning and those like him. An honest position to have is that encouragement for more Mannings to act out is the same as recruiting for suicide bombers.

new topics

top topics

join