It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Les Stroud Looks for Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First the good news - two my favorite TV subjects (Les Stroud and Bigfoot) are now confirmed to be the subject of a show in 2014.

TV’s Survivorman to chase Bigfoot with Calgary believer

Science Channel issued a release this month confirming it had approved a two-part series called Survivorman Stalking Sasquatch that it plans to air in early 2014.

The downside, at least for me, is that he will be with Todd Standing of the Sylvanic" research group.

These guys have been discussed several times here on ATS. They claim to be in contact with a "clan" of bigfoots but thus far what they have put out hasn't looked very convincing at all.

I was kind of holding high hopes for Les looking for BF. Now - I dunno.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I heard the interview where he talked to joe rogan about that on his pod cast.

Was pretty cool take on the matter, he wants to go there and stay by himself to look for big foot, he wants a more realistic take on actually doing something as opposed to the stupid big foot shows that exist now.

My wife had a bigfoot encounter in the red woods, and she is not prone to the topic or to making # up, be very interested in this new take on the subject.

edit on 27-7-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Indeed, I can not wait for the episode!

One thing, a thread for this was already made a while back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope Les finds him/her!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Indeed, I can not wait for the episode!

One thing, a thread for this was already made a while back: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope Les finds him/her!

Yes that was saying his intent to do,, this is the announcement that he is, two different topics

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I respectfully disagree. If you read that thread , you will see RUFFREADY updated his thread with current info: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyhoo, go Les!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope he does it like his show, just him and the other guy. If it's a big production with multiple cameras and all, I doubt I'll believe any of it. Like the one poster said, with all the stupid shows out there now, as well as the idiotic ghost programs, it's hard to believe any of these shows.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hmmmm well he doesn't have a lot of angles to work with for tv show for what he does so I guess that makes sense.But it's dumb fluffy tourists nitwit entertainment. There's no real value there.

top topics

join