It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wilkes Booth Survived as John St. Helen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not if you compare photographs accurately. St. Helen bears a kind of superficial resemblance to Booth, but if you get good photos and line up their eyeballs (which couldn't be changed in the day) so they're the same pixel width, it becomes obvious that the two are completely different people.

And just for fun, here's JWB and the corpse of a guy named David E. George, who confessed on his deathbed that he was actually JWB. Just goes to show you can't believe everything you hear from dying people.

No way the nose and ears match. They're actually supposed to grow larger as you age.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think you mean John St. Helen.....and there is quite a bit of evidence that would suggest they are one and the same. Including 6 physicians that examined St. Helen's body and the numerous similarities such as the broken leg, scar above eye, scar on neck from tumor removal and crushed thumb.
edit on 7/26/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
I think you mean John St. Helen.....and there is quite a bit of evidence that would suggest they are one and the same. Including 6 physicians that examined St. Helen's body and the numerous similarities such as the broken leg, scar above eye, scar on neck from tumor removal and crushed thumb.
edit on 7/26/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Quite right. I edited. As for the similarities, sure there are some. But a person's entire facial structure generally doesn't change over time unless they've been in a horrible accident and put back together. And then it still generally doesn't shift the proportions around. Eye separation to nose width, etc. That's why video scanners at airports can find potential terrorists even when they're in disguise.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
St. Helen bears a kind of superficial resemblance to Booth, but if you get good photos and line up their eyeballs (which couldn't be changed in the day) so they're the same pixel width, it becomes obvious that the two are completely different people.

You might have to help me out here a bit. I usually don't venture into these types of conspiracies, so if I sound uninformed, it is because I am.

First, you stated if you get good photos for comparison - but, I see the photo you are using is not "good". It has a major chunk missing out of it.

Second, you state that it becomes obvious the two are "completely different people". It isn't obvious to me... Could you point out the differences. Maybe with some measurements?

To me the two men in the flashing top photo look very similar indeed.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

In the first pair I thought the eyebrows were all wrong, but then see one of them has no eyebrows. That's odd looking in itself. (then again, Booth's eyebrows match the second candidate quite well). With high-tech identifying equipment and computer measurement tech available now these comparisons should take micro-seconds to get the "real" answer. (I myself am Heath Ledger, but don't tell anyone or I'll have to make you watch "Casanova" again - a very good film by the way if I say so myself)

top topics

join