It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on Russian security camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I was browsing through some UFO videos on YouTube when I found this video of pictures from a Russian security camera with what looks like a disk or cigar shaped object hovering in the sky nearby. I don't know what it is, but it definitely isn't a conventional aircraft. It could be CGI, so I'm asking you guys here for your thoughts on this video. Any CGI experts here?

Could this perhaps be one of the triangular craft spotted over Russia, as shown in a video that was posted here on ATS? Perhaps it is a continuation of the UFO "wave", as this video was apparently taken on July 22nd, while the video posted here regarding triangle UFOs over Russia was uploaded to YouTube on July 20th.

Here are the photos of the UFO, as shown in this video:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Very odd I think if it was cgi I would have thought they would make it look a bit more ufoish could it be a hair on the lens?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Looks like one awful .gif animated image if you ask me

edit on 25-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The pilots must be in training or drunk... not a very good hovering job.

Also, a bad disappearing act.On a security camera with so few frames per second, you would think it would just vanish instead of fading to a reduced set of pixels on it's way out.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That thing was supposed to be invisible, yet it was noticed. Then it realized it was being seen by humans and it decided to phase shift. It isn't gone, just not perceivable.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
looks like a strand of spiderweb reflecting light (notice the glare to the right) slight wind causing movement.

top topics

join