It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm One Of The First To Yell Rock.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'd love for the people shouting rock to tell us what kind of rock?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
I'd love for the people shouting rock to tell us what kind of rock?

Us or you?

In reality it doesnt matter if its rock, metal, coke, slag, chalk or even moltern eel skin.

The FACT remains, its not a tool created by intelligent life forms.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
well if you guys liked that one i saw this in the same image in the op link.

it's not quite as distorted in the original image. it's about center of the page. there are two or three others there too.

but doesn't this look like someone has been chiselin hieroglyphs, or cuneiform on these.

The image is soft, the original image is only 1024x1024 pixels you CAN'T enlarge an image like this without losing resolution and the image looking soft!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Hey, nice Rock! Yep, this too is a rock. Striations on a rock (not cuneiform writing). Oh - and previously: Not a machete -a rock. Chainsaw? Nope - just a rock.

p.s. there's a rock next to the machete one that has a Jesus face on it. Too bad you can't sell it on eBay, eh?

Thank you for being the first to yell Rock. Now be the first to stop whispering a million other things besides 'rock'. Their rocks. They're all rocks. Mars is a planet full of... rocks.

The only exception to that I have seen in a genuine, un-retouched photo from mars is:

Then again, there is this one piece of flotsam that is just a piece of trash, but looks like rock, but isn't a rock:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You are NOT going to see anything very interesting in any Mars photo from NASA. All images are transmitted to the Pentagon and reviewed and any images with things they do not want us to see are deleted before being transmitted to NASA.

Laugh if you like but I know this to be the case.

(Its kinda like that thread the other day that disappeared after a slip up by someone we know on here who accidentally said something which revealed a bit too much about TS info)
edit on 24-7-2013 by SubSea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join