It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Defenders In The Senate Flip Out Over Amash Amendment To Stop Dragnet Surveillance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What more do people need to wake up and start moving their asses:

“... So, today I’m going to deliver another warning: If we do not seize this unique moment in our constitutional history to reform our surveillance laws and practices, we are all going to live to regret it.”

(Senator Wyden speech video www.americanprogressaction.org... or www.wyden.senate.gov... at 12:45; see thread "Speech by Senator Ron Wyden on Domestic Surveillance" www.abovetopsecret.com...)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I am aware of that, one of the main reasons a hidden one of creating the FBI was to keep taps on persons of power in the nation, but those that had power also wanted to have leverage, so that is how other agencies were created, the NSA is nothing but a corporate run agency and now they no only want to keep control over political figures but also every American that poses a danger to the status Quo benefiting the corporate dictatorship.

America politics is run by a corrupted corporate dictatorship.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot
What more do people need to wake up and start moving their asses:

“... So, today I’m going to deliver another warning: If we do not seize this unique moment in our constitutional history to reform our surveillance laws and practices, we are all going to live to regret it.”

(Senator Wyden speech video www.americanprogressaction.org... or www.wyden.senate.gov... at 12:45; see thread "Speech by Senator Ron Wyden on Domestic Surveillance" www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Ron Wyden. True Patriot.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join