It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Kingdom: 7 Amazing Images And Stories About Danger And Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So I came across these images and read their stories and it really touched my heart to see such magnificent creatures share a strong bond/friendship with their "masters".

I hope you enjoy these images and stories as much as I have. I spent a couple hours putting these stories together, and I think some, not all, of these stories were posted on ATS in the past. Let this be a friendly reminder of how special nature truly is

Story 1 - Friendship Of Man And Tiger in Indonesia

More Pictures and Story Here

It is quite common for people to form close and loving friendships with animals. But it is quite a different matter when that animal is a 27-stone tiger with a fondness for fighting. Abdullah Sholeh, 31 has formed an unbreakable bond with four-year-old feline Mulan.

Unbreakable: The pair spend every day together after Mr Sholeh helped raise her from a three-month-old cub in Malang, Indonesia

Story 2 - When man and croc become best friends

Pics & Story Here

Nearly 20 years ago, a five-metre-long crocodile lay severely injured on the bank of the Parasmina River in Costa Rica after being shot by a farmer [in the eye]. Lucky for that crocodile, a kind local named Chito couldn't bear to let him die. Chito rescued Pocho, as he called the croc, and nursed him back to health.

"I just wanted him to feel that someone loved him, that not all humans are bad", Chito told The Tico Times. "I love all animals, especially ones that have suffered."

Story 3 - Lovely relationship between Man and Lion family

Pics & Story Here

You don’t try this; it takes long time to build relationship like this with lion. This bond full filled with trust and affection. This man lives in Johannesburg and his behaviors are similar to animal he won’t care about safety. Also Kevin plays with lions in the river. Actually Kevin is really a member of this Lion family; we can call him as LIONMAN.

Story 4 - Man living with a Grizzly bear

Pics & Story Here

This 800 pounds grizzly bear called Brutus is Casey Anderson’s best friend, believe it or not. The famous naturalist and his furry friend are inseparable from the day Brutus was a 2 weeks old cub. Casey saved the bear from an overpopulated wildlife park, and raised him with lot of attention, love and respect.

Brutus is living in a sanctuary that Casey built so he can freely live like a grizzly bear is supposed to live. Being around Brutus is not dangerous because he is comfortable around people, but Casey is still not letting anybody have physical contact with Brutus but himself. He is not afraid that the bear will ever attack him because he knows and predicts his every move.

The two of them are so close that Brutus was Casey’s best man at his wedding.

Story 5 - African Lion Kisses Rescuer

Pics & Story Here

The woman in the video found this lion injured in the forest and near death. She nursed the lion back to health. She then made arrangements with a zoo to take the lion and give it a new happy home.

This video was taken after some time had passed. The woman came to visit the lion and see how he was doing. Watch this amazing reaction when the Lion sees her. The bond between Kindred Spirits…

Story 6 - Sweet Reunion Between a Man and the Gorilla He Raised as a Baby

Pics & Story Here

It had been five years since British naturalist Damian Aspinall had seen Kwibi, a lowland gorilla who was born at Howletts Wild Animal Park in England as part of an ongoing conservation program by the Aspinall Foundation to re-introduce gorillas back into the wilds of Africa.

Several years after Kwibi was released to live in Gabon, West Africa, Aspinall traveled there to see if he could catch a glimpse of his old friend. Cameras captured the scene as Aspinall glided down the river calling out to Kwibi, "C'mon! C'mon!" Incredibly, Kwibi appeared on the bank. "He heard my voice and came to the edge of the river," Aspinall explained in the video.

What happened next is astounding. Aspinall approached Kwibi cautiously. After all, the gorilla is a wild animal and he hadn't seen the naturalist in many years. And yet, Kwibi recognized Aspinall. "The moment I heard his deep, rumbling love gurgle, I knew I was OK," explained Aspinall. Kwibi nuzzled his face close to Aspinall, then wrapped his hairy arms around the man, refusing to let him go.

Story 7 – A Lion Called Christian

Pics & Story Here

Summary:

edit on 23-7-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow amazing, I booed a little at the Gorrilla (again) and wasn't the lion video great
I loved the fact Christian brought over his pals and they accepted the brothers also, I bet he told them about them
Wonderful OP.
(We really need an animal forum..get on it dudes!!)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Now for the stories of when it goes wrong and the cute docile creature mauls the naive human?

Sorry but I believe in respect for the animal kingdom and the non romantic truth is that most will eventually be eatern or at the very least left disfigured. Sorry to bring negativity to the thread.

edit on 23-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Some people are natural animal whisperers....and unless you understand their behaviours it would be too dangerous to own an exotic pet like these ones. It becomes no wonder that some animal "tamers" get mauled....

top topics

join