It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Set of Majestic12 Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Pages of the Original MJ12 Document released by FOIA, seen best "full screen"-- Yes, I have photographically enhanced these for clarity.

These documents came to me in an email from Ozzie Ben Oswald several years ago. They are significantly different, in varying sizes and format from the documents already in the ATS file.

This fact presents us with a challenge to see to what extent the language of these two sets of docs differs, because one or the other might have been counterfeited. Both sets have signatures, time-stamps etc. This should be interesting.

I was thinking of making a transcript of the ATS version so we can compare versions; but that is a lot of work. Anybody want to take a few pages-at-a-time, photographically enhance them and transcribe? I'll begin at the end of the ATS document and move forward, hoping I can get some assistants.

www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page02.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page03.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page04.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page05.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page06.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page07.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page08.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page09.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page11.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page13.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page14.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page15.jpg
www.abidemiracles.com...&Law/6660_m12_page16.jpg

Also, a transcript--
www.abidemiracles.com...

ADVISOR--to follow up--

From reading the two documents, it appears to me that the ATS version is part of a preliminary opinion piece--an early draft lacking experiential reports, multi-disciplinary data, proposed action plans or sophisticated speculations, all of which are contained in later versions. Naturally we have no idea how many successive versions there were, all together.

This would explain why BOTH versions are very Top Secret to begin with although they were both ultimately released by FOIA. --Em

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Your right those docs do not look anything like the others. Now I'm off to get back to reading.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The doc that atomix put up--

www.abidemiracles.com...

contains details that the ATS copy is missing. Where did the ATS copy come from, ADVISOR?

How did you guys come by it?

Em

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The ATS Document was written by william cooper so it can probably be found on a site belonging to cooper. But beware most people believe cooper is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The ATS document doesn't have any of the detail that are recounted in atomix' summary at

www.abidemiracles.com...

which is part of the ATS archive. It's a very odd assortment of pages, with no coherence at all. No wonder, people think it's a fake.

The other copy we have is more coherent, and follows the outline of this other Majestic12 summary much more closely.

So, are we here to validate the ATS document, or are we here to assess whether we think Majestic12 was actually REAL?

I wanna know.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
both to tell you the truth

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
On Page 15 when discussing the incident of a near miss with a UFO and a C-47 I noticed something odd.

Just 1,000 years on a collision course, the UFO flipped over sideways, crossing the flight path of Puckett's C-47.

1000 years? I am confussed.

Also the documents mentioned that:

An inter-active program of controlled releases to the media, in such fashion to discredit any civilian investigation, be instituted in accordance with the provisions of the 1947 National Security Act.

So I dug up a copy of the 1947 National Security Act for examination.

National Security Act of 1947

Also in the document it referred to site L-2 as Latitude 33-40-31 longitude 106-28-29 so I go some images together of that site which happens to be Socorro, NM

Of particular interest to the Panel was Site L-2, located at Lat. 33-40-31, Long. 106-28-29, as this site yielded the most materiel for analysis.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
HERE. The word from the original is YARDS, not years. Page 15 of the original follows.

SEE ALSO other copies, each having a consistent format and typestyle.

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.unexplainable.net...

What the National Security Act of 1947 DID was create a national permanent standing military bureaucracy that has become vested in the necessity for continual wars, to keep it afloat.

Didn't it?

Aeonian [my new nom de plume]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

new topics

top topics

join