It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a simple question to all freemasons who wish to answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What is your relation with saturn?

I ask mainly because of this...

Now please explain.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
*delete*

edit on 22-7-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Saturn is not mentioned in craft masonry to my knowledge. Our entire ritual is available on many different sources. Perhaps you could show us where it's at? I just have the feeling that no matter how many Freemasons tell you the truth, you will not believe it.

edit to add:
Oh, and your link is broken. The old thread worked. I think you missed the point of why it was closed. You need to explain the video just a bit if you want anyone to take more than a few second glance at it. Unless it's not worth watching.
edit on 23-7-2013 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus has no idea how good sweet tea really is.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
As a 32nd degree SR Mason (No York Rite experience), I have no idea what you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Actually you know what, Im just going to tell the truth. Once a year, on the date that Saturn is closest to the earth, we bring a virgin and two goats to the lodge. Sometimes we have a baby too, but the baby is optional. We being our "Ritual of Saturn" by drinking the blood of the baby, provided one of our good brothers has brought a baby of course. Each brother lines up, and we have our way with the virgin, one man at a time. After this, we place the ex-virgin on our altar. We take the "Blade of the Two Moons", and we sacrifice the young woman to the God of Freemasonry who happens to live on the planet Saturn. What is the goat for? I am afraid even I can not reveal everything.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

reply to post by ElOmen

[Mod Note]
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

T & C

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Your OP falls to short of a proper thread on ATS.

You may if you wish make a new thread with a bit more meat on the bone as they say.
Using the guide lines above you should have no problem.

This thread is now closed.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

edit on 23/7/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join