It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here - plus have personal UFO stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm new here, so first post. Been reading the site on and of for years. Hope to be a long time user here.

I also happen to see a lot of UFO's and wanted to share my story (not exactly mindblowing, but it is interesting). However, as a new user, I can't post anywhere but the introduction forum yet. Maybe I should tell my story once I'm able to post elsewhere. Not really sure.

Anyway, very happy to be here.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheScion

Why not start now?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of ignorance

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
HI! Welcome! Yes, do make a thread about your experience. Many of us would love to hear it!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Actually you can reply in other threads...you just cannot create you first thread until you have 20 replies.

I hope you enjoy yourself here...I look forward to your first thread; see you around the forums!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Welcome to your new ATS Member's Account and you place in the ATS Membership Community!

I am sure many people like ATS and decide to join so they can share their experiences. Many of them will try to turn the introduction thread into a thread for their experiences. This is a mistake, as ATS structure works well for new members.

The ATS set-up provides a way to make sure the members have used an active account long enough to understand the basics of the T&C and how to properly generate a good, coherent thread. This is beneficial, because it also provides an opportunity for new members to learn how to create a thread that allows for better descriptive articulation.

Building a good thread that gets your message out there, in a way others can really understand, presents you with the highest likely-hood of receiving meanigful response and feedback to your first thread.

My advice would be to take this time to visit some current threads that interest you and, if you want to add something meaningful, create your reply. There's no real need to rush around to 50 different threads, throwing meaningless posts on the walls, just so you can create a general forums thread to showcase your experiences.

For most people, the information they would like to share did not happen moments before they created their new ATS account. Most experiences have happened weeks, months, and sometimes years, before a member opens their ATS account, this is why there is no need to rush. Take your time, your experiences will still be new to all of us tomorrow!

Again, Welcome to ATS! Hope to see your threads and posts soon!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Fine, yes, I will wait to describe my experience in a new thread once I have the ability to do so. Thanks.

And thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've not posting on ATS for a long time since joining in 2013, so this post is kind of a second introduction if you like. I still haven't reached by 20 posts yet, but I will do soon, and then I intend to post my on going ufo sighting story if people are interested.

Like I say, it's not mind-blowing, but it is constant and consistent, ongoing as of right now even.

top topics

join