It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDL turn on one another...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
...as the Sunshine makes them look Mediterranean.

Visit Link

The English Defence League have declared war on each other, as the last few weeks of scorching weather have resulted in their own members looking from a distance like they might come from Spain, Italy or Portugal.

This mornings march reportedly descended into violence after each protester mistakenly believed that the group had been taken over by foreigners.

One angry protester told us of his horror when he found himself to be the only English person on the march. “I couldn't believe it. Coming over here, taking over our knee jerk racist organisations, I don’t know where they get off quite frankly. Some of them even look like my friends, except foreign. They even know my name so the sooner we get them out the better.”

The hapless eruption of misguided mutual racial abuse is said to have spilled out into a local shopping mall, culminating in a grand show down in a mirror shop. ”I should have banned them from my shop years ago” the manager told us, “it’s bad enough when they think they've found their long lost brother, but now they see their own tanned reflection and start shouting at the mirror to eff off back to it’s own country.”

British Nationalist Party leader Nicholas Griffin criticised the extent of press coverage the situation has received country wide. “We mistake each other for immigrants every summer and half the time manage to deport ourselves by force. But oh no, everybody wants to run around after a fly by night flash-in-the-pan trendy racist organisation. We were shouting at mirrors when they were still in short trousers.”

Nigel Fararage leader of slightly less racially prejudiced group UKIP has urged for calm amongst intolerant people throughout Britain. “If someone has a tan, it doesn't necessarily make them Johnny foreigner. Genuine foreigners will usually be wearing a big hat and brandishing maracas” he explained.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Oh its another discrediting & taring joke

edit on 18-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Not too bad. I'll give it a solid 7/10.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ohhhh Ramcheck, it had to be you
. Tarnishing UKIP with the same brush as the EDL however is beyond insanity, UKIP actually asks applicants applying to join to their party if they have any links with the EDL or the BNP. If they do then they are not allowed in.

Typical leftist propaganda.

Regardless, I did like the "joke"!
edit on 18-7-2013 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

EDL oppose radical Islam, they are not racist, well the original members weren't. Just a shame a load of idiots tag along etc...

This was a well written joke though

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wulfric

Ohhhh Ramcheck, it had to be you
. Tarnishing UKIP with the same brush as the EDL however is beyond insanity, UKIP actually asks applicants applying to join to their party if they have any links with the EDL or the BNP. If they do then they are not allowed in.

Typical leftist propaganda.

Regardless, I did like the "joke"!

To be honest Wulfric, there are probably lots of differences between these groups, but the end result is always the same. If you want me to acknowledge the existence of the EDL, UKIP or the BNP then it has to be on my terms (speaking on behalf of rational people the world over)

None of the groups have a choice in this. I will treat them with the contempt they deserve, but in the spirit of good humour, laughter is an economical solution for 'hate'. I will continue to mock them, I will keep on belittling them until they disappear. They may cry about freedom of speech etc. Well, we heard all the speech we needed to hear. That's all I have to say about them at the moment.

Peace.

top topics

join