It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Family Attorney caught lying on National Television?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Who is Jasmine Rand?

parkscrump.com...

Jasmine Rand is one of the "Martin Family" attorneys, with Benjamin Crump and Associates. She was a part of the Scheme Team that alligned with Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and a publicist over a year ago to "raise public awareness" about Trayvon Martin. This raising of public awareness, we now know, also consisted of the DOJ involvement which included an investigation in which they claimed the found no basis for racism on George Zimmerman's behalf.

It also consisted of sending in a Stealth Federal Agency, known as the CRS, to assist in organizing public rallies and marches. This was done with government funding, which was discovered via FOIA documents recently released by Judicial Watch.

But, I digress. I just wanted to explain where, when, and how, Ms. Jasmine Rand fit into the picture as a whole.

On the first day that Miss Jeantel testified, a Benjamin Crump Associate, Darrel, held a press conference. During this press conference, he lauded the choosing of the jury for the Zimmerman trial.

If you will:

At about the 5:00 mark, a journalist brings up the question of the marches and rallies, and then the same reporter moves on to the jury being "all white".

Mr. Parks protests firmly, talks about being an african-american raised in the south, and that is just how it is. They pick people based on who they are, not on anything else. These are good people. He is quite comfortable with the jury.

Now, I bring you to tonight, where Jasmine Rand appeared on the Greta Van Susteren show, which aired on Fox.

Jasmine completely rips the jury, and 1000% contradicts the statements from the other associate from her law firm only mere days ago. She clearly states "her" law firm never liked this jury, never approved of this jury, had problems with this jury from the start, etc.

Her behavior is disgusting. The irony is, I predicted this would happen by weeks end. I gave them until Friday, and they surprised even me.

Greta does a great job in handling her, but the takeaway from this?

Is she lying now, or were they lying then?

Why have they been the CENTER of the race baiting to only come out in the presser above, and proclaim "This was not about race", which, if you watch the entire video, does not go unchallenged by the same journalist!

The Martin Family were present at the presser, present at the marches and rallies, and knew from the beginning what the Sheme Team was doing.

With the aide of Obama and Eric Holder, both then, and now, is there any doubt who is fomenting the racial tensions?

At first, Crump and Associates just wanted an arrest.

Why?

Homeowner's Association settlement for an undisclosed amount, but known to be over a million dollars. This went to the Estate of Trayvon Martin, ie: Sybrina Fulton, who gave him up at age 3. Alicia Stanley raised Trayvon for 14 years.

Next. Crump and Associates just want a verdict.

They get a verdict. Not guilty. That is not good enough.

Why? Hard win in a Wrongful Death suit, that's why.

Now, Crump and Associates want a conviction. Having failed all other avenues, the railroading continues, and back into the visible light, comes the DOJ, and Eric Holder. Be mind you, they never left the picture!

The DOJ, once again, sent the CRS to Sanford to "quell social unrest", but again, as has been proven by the FOIA documents and investigation done by Judicial Watch, they are also the ones responsible, along with the Sheme Team, for arranging the rallies and marches. They arrived in Sanford on Tbursday, the lazt week of the trial. Just by coincidence, the NAACP had their meeting in Miami that Friday!

Government sponsored rallies and marches.

Exactly what is going on here? Why is the Federal Government getting involved in arranging marches and rallies on one hand, while investigating possible civil rights violations on the other?

Isn't this something most attorneys, and judges! would call a conflict in interest?! People want to sling mud about morals, yet have no problem with this? Why? The greenbacks. Follow the MONEY.

Wake up! Smell the WH conspiracy, and most of all, see how the Justice for Trayvon people are manipulating and lying to you! They sell their hoodies, shirts, and signs, and all the while, who is really benefitting?

Hm.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Enough. It's over. Let it go.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
No, it isn't over when our government is conspiring against it's citizens.

Don't like the thread?

Move on.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The federal government had no business inserting themselves in the case when they did.
They didn't help to solve racial strife, they fomented it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Image 1. Benjamin Crump and his associate, Mr. Parks.

Allow me to introduce you to Ryan Julison, the publicist, right.

You will also see him in the posting above, in image 2. At the podium in image 2, is Mr. Crump.

Image 3. Crump, Parks, Sharpton, Tracy, Sybrina, Jahvaris.

Image 4. Daryl Parks at the podium.

The rest indicate the fliers and postrs used for these rallies.

Peaeful protest that took place in Melon Park a year ago.

This is important NOW, because they players have never changed.

Listen to Parks in the video contest it was never about race. Look at the pictures. You decide.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Soo I wrote a huge reply for you and my internet quit and somehow it wont let me paste just copy.

Soo here's my short reply.

I seen on the news today and it really shocked me. Someone from the NAACP spoke and said that this was a mistrial because race never was brought up in court.

I thought americans were created equal not based on the color of our skin, our sexual preference, age, or our gender.

It was never about race in the first place, but not to be rude, african americans twisted that word into something that they use to gain progress not for people as a whole but their own selfish ways.

I was raised in a small community not far from Yosemite national park. Our town was the biggest in the gold rush. Our small town is run by tourism. So naturally we don't look at peoples skin and judge. We accept anybody with open arms.

I just wish everyone else would do the same.

The government would be the last I thought to pull the race card and it disgusts me. They are supposed to be unbiased. I hold accountable Obama for spreading this evil throughout the land. For only he has the power to put an end to this.

But as we Alllll see he looks at peoples skin not at their hearts.

Thank you for the post I apologize for not being able to post my whole reply.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Every company has an "official line". Would it have helped the case then to be criticizing the jury selection? Probably not. It's not shocking to me to see them saying that back then and now saying that it's not acceptable.

Especially now that it's been revealed that one of the jurors, a 37 year old wife of a lawyer, is writing a book about the trial. That alone should cast serious doubts on the verdict and her interests as a jury member.

Within 24 hours she was releasing a statement about her upcoming book. That means that she must have had an agent or a publisher lined up WHILE the trial was completing. You don't just call up a publisher and get a book deal the following day. She had to have been working on this while on the jury, at least securing herself a book deal.

That is the real story going on right now, not whether someone said something back then that they changed their mind about.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheLotLizard

The NAACP is a broken halfassed institution.

Much as the ACLU only fights for certain liberties and only so far the NAACP only goes so far toward this advancement ideal before it starts dragging people down.

Cant have too much advancement or you wouldnt need to send them money anymore.

Theres an oppression sweet spot and the NAACP and people like Jackson and Sharpton have made their careers by working that spot.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

When you tell the martins, the NAACP, the black panthers, and Obama to let it go I will.

What is there any gain for having taxpayers pay for the man they hate to have a bed, a roof over their head, three square meals a day, and exercise for life?

Wouldn't it be better to have the man fear for his life every time he has to go to the store for toilet paper?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

What's crazy is thinking about what would happen if someone founded the NAAWP. The national association for the advancement of white people.

Im not being rude but why would it be considered racist. I wouldn't want it myself because we don't need to guilt trip people into getting what we need.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Every company has an "official line". Would it have helped the case then to be criticizing the jury selection? Probably not. It's not shocking to me to see them saying that back then and now saying that it's not acceptable.

Especially now that it's been revealed that one of the jurors, a 37 year old wife of a lawyer, is writing a book about the trial. That alone should cast serious doubts on the verdict and her interests as a jury member.

Within 24 hours she was releasing a statement about her upcoming book. That means that she must have had an agent or a publisher lined up WHILE the trial was completing. You don't just call up a publisher and get a book deal the following day. She had to have been working on this while on the jury, at least securing herself a book deal.

That is the real story going on right now, not whether someone said something back then that they changed their mind about.

i'd think people could see through such a distraction, i mean whats wrong with a juror writing a book about her experience? whether he's been judged guilty or not has nothing to do with any book, are people so desperate that they are looking for any reason to invalidate the judgement no matter how petty?
edit on 16-7-2013 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What is this CRS I speak of?

www.miamiherald.com...

TRAYVON MARTIN CASE Federal mediator Thomas Battles serves as peacemaker in Sanford

The federal mediator works for the U.S. Department of Justice Community Relations Service (CRS), a stealth federal operation that works to defuse community anger hardening along the fault lines of race, color and national origin.

The mediators are called the peacemakers.

This paragraph alone should have your attention. Not only were they dispatched during the trial, they went a year before, as well. Like, when the rallies and marches took place. Kind of like that one in Melon Park? In the posting above?

Notice, the DOJ. That would be Eric Holder.

The CRS was established by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to act as a “peacemaker” in communities with tension from race, color and national origin-related conflicts. It is the only federal agency dedicated to working with state, local officials as well as community groups in, “restoring racial stability and harmony.” Four years ago, the agency’s mission was broadened to include hate crimes related to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and disability.

Their power was expanded. A lot.

“If you see Thomas, you know there is a problem,’’ said Benjamin Crump, the Martin family attorney who worked with Battles on a case in Panama City several years ago. “

So Crump knows him.

Blacks, who had long felt mistreated by the Sanford Police Department, saw in Trayvon another case of mistreatment by law enforcement, and his death quickly became to symbolize racial injustice.

So wait. It is about race. No it isn't. Yes it is. Nope. Yeah. What?

So the Dream Defenders marched.

www.breitbart.com...

Trayvon Martin's family's attorneys, Benjamin Crump and Daryl Parks appear to have connections to an Astroturf activist group that led protests, marches and other civil disobedience that forced the removal of Sanford, Florida's police chief, the arrest of George Zimmerman and even led chants calling for nationwide protests after the "not guilty" verdict was announced in criminal case.

And back to the CRS?

His team also negotiated police protection for the Dream Defenders, a group of students who walked 40 miles from Daytona to Sanford in a “justice for Trayvon” protest.

Sweet. Police protection. Federally sourced.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

More shocking to me is that people scream for justice, and when it is fairly meted out without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, which is what they fought all these years for, why then they decide to change their minds.

Now, since it is a white looking person, we must mete out THEIR justice, only in terms they see fit, and based duly on race and color.

As for the NAACP, see the posting on the CRS.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

She is free to do as she pleases and I have zero suspicions about her. I listened to her interview and found her honest and credible. That may be the " real story" to you, so I invite you to go posting in that thread.

This one ain't it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by namehere

are people so desperate that they are looking for any reason to invalidate the judgement no matter how petty?

Because, it is better than facing the real undrlying issues of race being used to manipulate the entire country to adduce an outcome, all the while vocally denying it, and then failing miserably at it.

It must have cost millions to do this, to appease certain people, to assure a voter role be secured for 2014, and to let it go now means possible defeat as Obama's poll numbers continue to slide. Losing confidence is no way to assure good outcome for the next round.

So now they must find something that sticks.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

My question. Is the government hiding?

Why are they putting as it seems all their eggs not into a basket but into a pot of boiling water. What is really going on to dissuade our attention onto this petty war?

Do they actually want a revolt? Or is this dukes of hazzard making everyone watch the race as boss hogg buys all their land from underneath them.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

The Zimmerman trial is over. However, the corruption from Crump and illegal activities from Tracy "juice' Martin during this are still very much in play and need to be investigated. Witness tampering. Withholding evidence. Illegal gun running possible with "Juice" Martin. ... NONE of that needs to be 'let go'.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
i'd think people could see through such a distraction, i mean whats wrong with a juror writing a book about her experience? whether he's been judged guilty or not has nothing to do with any book, are people so desperate that they are looking for any reason to invalidate the judgement no matter how petty?
edit on 16-7-2013 by namehere because: (no reason given)

So you think it's acceptable for someone to be making money from this case, and planning for that while on the jury? What if their monetary interests influence the decision making?

If it is proven that she was making deals about writing a book on this case while the trial was ongoing, it's corruption. Plain and simple. The jury process cannot be seen to be corrupted by personal interests. The moment a juror is planning to earn some money from the case they are involved in their credibility is shot to hell.

I don't care what side of this case a person is on, if you cannot see the obvious conflict of interest here, or the possibility for massive corruption of a criminal trial, then you are either being deliberately biased or you simply have no credibility debating this case at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I agree that this woman is not interested in justice, nope! She just wants revenge! that is all that the entire half who does not see the facts for the case as they are.

I am completely disgusted and exhausted with fighting for what is right, not only in this case, but our entire life and liberty! Every single day I find another example of my ideas and belief in freedom, happiness, and justice pushed further and further out of reach. I don't know what it is going to take before people who share the same feelings about this country as I do, but if I was to speak openly (which I should be able to) I would probably get a visit from the fed's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join