It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Could Be Insurance Fraud As “Trial” Of Conspiring Duo Begins In NY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
ATS not allowing me to create new thread in "9/11 Conspiracies" section, so i am posting my thread here. Sorry for inconvenience.

Is this the world's worst case of insurance fraud...ever?

That's what many are saying, as the world's biggest real-estate swindler and the world's most corrupt judge meet in a Manhattan courtroom on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. At issue: billions of dollars in loot from the demolition of the World Trade Center complex on September 11th, 2001.

The insurance companies are not openly accusing Silverstein of insurance fraud, presumably because doing so would threaten to demolish the 9/11 cover-up and bring down the US and Israeli governments at free-fall speed. But they have gone so far as to call Silverstein's demand for more money “absurd,” a considerable understatement.

Well if Larry Silverstein had building 7 rigged up with explosives which it seems quite clearly he did, then he obviously knew that there was going to be an attack on the WTC buildings, so he would have had to prepare well before the attack to rig building 7. Why is this man not in prison ?
edit on 16-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

Mod-Edit -- The 911 Forum has various strict rules regarding submission of new threads and posting. If you are unable to post to the forum you must first meet the requirements which can be found here.
edit on 7/16/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No reply, whats going on here

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

This will be the last time you hear or read ANYTHING regarding this "trial".....

Everyone will either be killed in an "accidental" car wreck, plane crash, etc.....

Or if anything comes from it, this will be swept under the rug never to hear about it again!

Great news that we could possibly be coming to the ACTUAL TRUTH of 9/11....FinaFREAKINGly....

Anyone who had anything to do with this tradgedy should be hung in the streets over MONEY and OIL....People should be ashamed of themselves!!

Bump also......This needs kept alive as long as possible!!
edit on 7/16/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

But sorry to say i don't see any future of this thread because no one give F about truth any more. And such content is highly filtered or censored on social media as well. :/

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

But sorry to say i don't see any future of this thread because no one give F about truth any more. And such content is highly filtered or censored on social media as well. :/

it's not that, it's the people that CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT don't care anymore, because they have been ignored, threatened, financially damaged, had their reputations damaged, or had fatal accidents.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The fact that so many experts have come out and said that the governments version of what happen that day are completely impossible and it is just ignored by members of gov at all levels shows that the truth about 9/11 will never come to light. There will never be another official inquiry .

I am posting just to keep this on the front page where it deserves to be.
9/11 was a giant part of me accepting the fact that my government
Is corrupt . If they could get away with this they can get away with anything
And now 12 years later we still have not had a proper investigation
Just cements the fact that they can and will do whatever they want to
Accomplish there agenda .

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well, your "source" for the trial is a presstv article full of their normal lies, as always they blame the jews and the video was uploaded in 2010 - what has it got to do with the article?

The hearing has nothing at all to do with any silly claim of insurance fraud.
edit on 16-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
BUMP.....BUMP.......BUMP!!!!!!

How in the crap aren't people replying to this?

This could possibly bring the answers we ALL wanted and are/were looking for since 2001!!!

This news needs to be on the front page, sent to every person you know and have this kept in the spotlight through the end of this "trial"

THIS IS IT PEOPLE!! You know what this means if this ends up as insurance fraud??? This means WE were RIGHT from the start, the middle, and the end!!

Bring the Bush administration and all parties involved to JUSTICE once and for all.....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Well, your "source" for the trial is a presstv article full of their normal lies, as always they blame the jews and the video was uploaded in 2010 - what has it got to do with the article?

I can't watch youtube right now.....I was assuming this was a legit source.....URGHHH I want to punch my screen if this is bunk

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It`s interesting and kind of funny ( hahaha funny) that 12 years after 9/11 we have 2 greedy entities ( insurance companies and this silverstein guy) fighting over money still.
They both have billions of dollars already but they aren`t satisfied they still want more, the insurance companies want to keep more of their billions and silverstein wants to take more of their billions and keep it for himself. Greedy selfish bloodsuckers.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well if Larry Silverstein had building 7 rigged up with explosives which it seems quite clearly he did,

What a lot of crap, why do you think it is clear? No evidence whatsoever for explosives was found, and if you bothered to watch the video's of the collapse you would see no explosives were involved.

Why is this man not in prison ?

What for? or do you think all Jews should be automatically jailed? Your source for your claims is just "We hate all Jews" standard nonsense from the Iranian propaganda news.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The post reads 'could be an insurance fraud' and I certainly saw firemen interviewed who claimed to have smelled explosives and seen the architects/engineers group that claimed the buildings would not have fallen were it not rigged to implode.

I do know because I am of average intellect, that to blow up two towers and hit the Pentagon took a considerable amount of planning, equipment and cooperation. My intuition says government sanctioned in cooperation with a very sophisticated group, all in collusion together each for their own intended outcomes, carried out this atrocious act of destruction and murder, pychological terrorism and I don't doubt for one moment fraud. I wouldn't wonder if some of those involved didn't also make considerable profit by the closure of the American Stock Exchange also.

For me 9/11 (despite the huge number of dead) may they rest in peace, compares to the deliberate murder of Princess Diana. Also to make up the number to a trinity is the bombing of the London Underground.

Crimes of this magnitude are sadly but obviously linked to government departmental involvement and are a sign of the shameful lack of integrity and honour that now persists in many of our politicians and their cohorts. The only comfort is that we have the Court at the Hague to try these people when they get caught.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well if Larry Silverstein had building 7 rigged up with explosives which it seems quite clearly he did,

What a lot of crap, why do you think it is clear? No evidence whatsoever for explosives was found, and if you bothered to watch the video's of the collapse you would see no explosives were involved.

Why is this man not in prison ?

What for? or do you think all Jews should be automatically jailed? Your source for your claims is just "We hate all Jews" standard nonsense from the Iranian propaganda news.

Don't feed this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The hearing has nothing at all to do with any silly claim of insurance fraud.
edit on 16-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

So what would you prefer the source to be , CNN ? FOX NEWS ? Not in your life

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This video has been posted before, but worth another look in this thread......

This is so painfully obvious, it really is beyond crazy....."The emperor is naked" indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
BUMP.....BUMP.......BUMP!!!!!!

How in the crap aren't people replying to this?

1. There's nothing new here. There must be a hundred threads on ATS characterizing 9/11 as an insurance fraud cooked up by Larry Silverstein.

2. PressTV is a crappy source. Here is the PressTV version. and here is the real news item it is based upon: Here. Do your own comparison and see which one seems more factual, well sourced and substantive. There are many other sources as well, including Reuters.

3. There isn't any possibility that Silverstein will be convicted or even accused of insurance fraud in this proceeding. This is just hype from Kevin Barret, a 9/11 conspiracy theorist and author of the pressTV article. This is because this lawsuit is only tangentially related to the insurance claim. What's at issue is whether Siverstein will be allowed to sue the airlines and airports since he was already compensated for the damages by his insurance company.

4. The 9/11 truth movement is essentially roadkill at this point. They haven't come up with anything new in forever. It's just recycling tired old accusations like this pressTV article.

So... The thread isn't getting much traction basically because it's old hat, and ATSers of all stripes are getting bored of it.

But if you're still interested just go through the back catalogue of ATS threads on the subject, I'm sure there are many good ones.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This story is also being reported in the mainstream media without all the Jew defamation.

If Hellerstein sides with Silverstein, the next step could be a full liability trial — one that could put the entire pre-9/11 U.S. aviation system back under a microscope.

I've created a google alert to keep tabs on the trial.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

From different angle.

edit on 17-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm sure this will all be common knowledge in 60 years, when no one is in any danger of being held accountable. The government will release the documents surrounding 9/11 and will probably admit openly to having had a major role in the attack that the general public wasn't aware of. And it will likely be justified in the form of some public official saying "the public didn't want to go to war, but we (government) did. So we staged something to fool everyone." And the children of that generation will say, "Oh, well that's understandable then. Getting into war was a good thing. If America hadn't intervened, we'd have collapsed economically and would be under threat of being owned by a foreign power. If anything, the world should thank us."

Kind of like that time that the government knowingly allowed us to be attacked within our own borders and then pretended they had no idea it was going to happen. And then we nuked those guys. Then, despite the "threat" being neutralized, we jumped in on a war that was coming to a close regardless of whether or not we showed up, because we waited too long for it to actually matter in any way. Oh, and this was all after instilling a belief within the general public that the pro-genocide militaristic governments rising in foreign nations were simply misunderstood via blatant propaganda.

You guys remember that?

But I digress, questioning the events that took place on Dec 11 2001 is a disgusting act. You should just accept what politicians say through mainstream media sources. It's not like politicians and the mainstream media are blatantly corrupt, have knowingly lied to the American people's faces, and/or have pushed a criminal agenda before.

Plus, no politician has EVER reported on something serious before researching the fact. Plus, they're always well-studied experts in whatever field they're discussing - and if they aren't it's not like they talk as if they are.

Right?

...Right...?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

From different angle.

And it is obvious from those videos that explosives were not used - what makes you think they were, especially when no evidence was found at all?
Also you ignore the small fact that no one noticed the km of cabling, tonnes of explosives nor the holes cut in the walls etc to lay the explosives....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join