It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Ghost Story with Pictures.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I still haven't seen any of the faces or figures in the pictures you have shared. My questions though are if there really are faces in any of the pictures why are they on the floor? If you are thinking it is supernatural why are they not on the walls, free floating or on a door? What would be special about the floors that they can only show themselves there?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
first I like the rug part, the pictures however aren't much.
just take the picture with the upside down guy.
Look at all the shadows and reflections in that picture. Look at the fridge it reflects the door way.
look at the shadows from the table and chairs, it even has a double shadow of the table.
look at the white mark on the right side.
Tells me the camera is a little off. I'm sure the pictures aren't edited they are just taken with a bad camera and the lighting reflects like a mad man.

For the rug,
you may want to tape it down, if air can get underneath the rug it can move the rug.
I'm pretty sure there is no spirit moving it, but tape it down so air can not get underneath and no one will trip over it.
edit on 16-7-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
I haven't said this yet, but, I see DOZENS of faces in the darker floor photo.

I really don't think this is a case of paredolia.

Please tell me that someone else sees all this?? I feel like I am going crazy. How can I see so many faces?! How can other people see all these faces but simply dismiss it??

Yikes, I need a drink.

Look Euphony, I think you need to let this matter go. I don't know how you can see so many faces. I only know that I honestly don't see them. You aren't going crazy; you just need to move on (in my opinion).

For the FOURTH TIME: The only picture taken at 2:30am is the picture with the white tile and kitchen. In that picture you will see in the top of the brightest white spot, an upside down face with a big, messed up nose and a triangle type of hat.

From a purely analytical standpoint, no one is going to pay attention to the tiny pointy-hat figure(which, of those you say you see, is the only face/figure I can identify), period, until you properly photograph the room in which it appears, adjacent to the kitchen in your first posted photo, identifying all artificial light and natural light sources inside the room, as well as the large and small objects contained inside the room. Photograph the ceiling so we know whether there are skylights. This is absolutely crucial when considering whether an abnormality exists in this photo.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557

I haven't said this yet, but, I see DOZENS of faces in the darker floor photo.

I really don't think this is a case of paredolia.

Please tell me that someone else sees all this?? I feel like I am going crazy. How can I see so many faces?! How can other people see all these faces but simply dismiss it??

Yikes, I need a drink.

Look Euphony, I think you need to let this matter go. I don't know how you can see so many faces. I only know that I honestly don't see them. You aren't going crazy; you just need to move on (in my opinion).

For the FOURTH TIME: The only picture taken at 2:30am is the picture with the white tile and kitchen. In that picture you will see in the top of the brightest white spot, an upside down face with a big, messed up nose and a triangle type of hat.

From a purely analytical standpoint, no one is going to pay attention to the tiny pointy-hat figure(which, of those you say you see, is the only face/figure I can identify), period, until you properly photograph the room in which it appears, adjacent to the kitchen in your first posted photo, identifying all artificial light and natural light sources inside the room, as well as the large and small objects contained inside the room. Photograph the ceiling so we know whether there are skylights. This is absolutely crucial when considering whether an abnormality exists in this photo.

I just don't think you get it... Multiple people have seen the exact same image in more than one picture from more than one camera... It's not an anomaly, it's fact. And I just don't understand the people that claim they see all the faces too but just dismiss it as nothing when there are clear features on the faces.

The rug is NOT being moved by an air gust.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by sonnny1

Pareidolia

I think Euphony, Sonny has called this right........its pareidolia.
I can see many faces in your floor, which change depending on slight angle adjustments, but none really stand out as anything other than the pareidola effect I'm afraid,

I just don't think so though... I mean, I see them EVERYWHERE in these pictures. I can understand seeing one here or one there, but they are everywhere, in all different sizes and shades with DISTINCT facial features, not vague faces... Right? The people that have said you see them, this is true, right?

Pareidola effects can actually produce many images of faces........not just one or two.

I once took photos when on a shipping trip, and when I got home I looked at my photos and began seeing literally dozens of distinct faces in the sea........so much so that I convinced myself that I had caught something ghostly........but after a while I realized it was just my brain making faces out of the image.

I've looked at your floor, and it does have many shades of brown in it and different patterns.......ideal I'd say to be quite conducive to the pareidola effect.
Now lets assume you had a one tone plain floor coloring..... the you might not see any faces at all.

So to I'm not convinced that you are seeing real faces, although I believe that your parents did catch the mat flying across the floor.
It's more likely to the type of flooring patterns and color shades that is making you think their is a link between the 2.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Pareidolia

I think Euphony, Sonny has called this right........its pareidolia.
I can see many faces in your floor, which change depending on slight angle adjustments, but none really stand out as anything other than the pareidola effect I'm afraid,

I just don't think so though... I mean, I see them EVERYWHERE in these pictures. I can understand seeing one here or one there, but they are everywhere, in all different sizes and shades with DISTINCT facial features, not vague faces... Right? The people that have said you see them, this is true, right?

Pareidola effects can actually produce many images of faces........not just one or two.

I once took photos when on a shipping trip, and when I got home I looked at my photos and began seeing literally dozens of distinct faces in the sea........so much so that I convinced myself that I had caught something ghostly........but after a while I realized it was just my brain making faces out of the image.

I've looked at your floor, and it does have many shades of brown in it and different patterns.......ideal I'd say to be quite conducive to the pareidola effect.
Now lets assume you had a one tone plain floor coloring..... the you might not see any faces at all.

So to I'm not convinced that you are seeing real faces, although I believe that your parents did catch the mat flying across the floor.
It's more likely to the type of flooring patterns and color shades that is making you think their is a link between the 2.

You are one of the very few that actually see these faces too and I can't believe you would dismiss this so easily. It's not pareidola! I have been searching the internet for days for pics that show the same photo phenomena with dozens of faces.. Nothing!! There is something unknown happening and not everyone is as observant.

Also, this is not just patterns on the floor or random patterns of light... There are large white shadows and black shades of images all over the house not just the floor... All sizes with distinct features.

YOU SEE IT. I SEE IT. LOOK AT IT. IT IS REAL. MY EYES AREN'T MAKING SOMETHING UP THAT OTHER PEOPLE ALSO SEE.

Do you have that water picture with the faces?
edit on 16-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2013 by Euphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You are one of the very few that actually see these faces too and I can't believe you would dismiss this so easily. It's not pareidola! I have been searching the internet for days for pics that show the same photo phenomena with dozens of faces.. Nothing!! There is something unknown happening and not everyone is as observant.

YOU SEE IT. I SEE IT. LOOK AT IT. IT IS REAL. MY EYES AREN'T MAKING SOMETHING UP THAT OTHER PEOPLE ALSO SEE.

I'm not sure if I still have the photo of the sea it was a few years ago.

As for your eyes making it up..........well no that's not how pareidola works........your eyes are not making it up at all..........however our brains are hard wired to see faces in patterns....... why faces?........ well I guess it's some type of primitive survival instinct, we have to distinguish our friends from our enemies perhaps.

You have obviously convinced yourself that you truly are seeing faces and no matter what I say will change your mind.
So we will probably go around in circles.

I will add this, If you have so many different spirits/ghosts in your household that want to make themselves known, and by showing you their faces they obviously do, don't you think that you would have much, much more activity than just the occasional flying mat?

Putting aside anything paranormal for a moment,will you at least concede that the different shadings and patterns in your floor make it much more likely to see faces in than if you had a simple plain one tone floor colour?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm not sure if I still have the photo of the sea it was a few years ago.

You have obviously convinced yourself that you truly are seeing faces and no matter what I say will change your mind.
So we will probably go around in circles.

Will at least concede that the different shadings and patterns in your floor make it much more likely to see faces in than a plain one tone floor colour?

My thought is that yes, the patterns and colors of the wood could lead to this effect. However, I think what we are seeing something else because this doesn't exactly fit the pictures and descriptions I've researched of the effect.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

My thought is that yes, the patterns and colors of the wood could lead to this effect. However, I think what we are seeing something else because this doesn't exactly fit the pictures and descriptions I've researched of the effect.

Hi Euphony......I've added a few more comments to my previous posting.

As to researching other photos.........I'm not sure that is helpful either way,pareidolia is an effect, but the results won't necessarily match your photos.......the important thing is to know that your brain is hard wired to seek out faces.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just spoke with a medium (not a 1-900# lol). She advised me to stop researching, communicating and investing time thinking about the spirits... said they are feeding off of this energy and I could open up a gateway for hostile spirits to enter our house.

Anyway, thanks for your time looking at stuff guys. I'm going to leave this alone now.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
To me it looks like the flash must have reflected off the glass of the back door and make a light on the ground, good story though.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join