It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Fifty cases of suicide in 2012 among serving soldiers and veterans. There are not many things that make me angry these days but this does. We all have a duty of care to those who served and those that still do, they deserve far better than what is currently on offer to them from the state that they served. Combat Stress, Help for Hero's, The Royal British Legion etc do such amazing work but as taxpayers I urge you to demand more from those overpaid wasters in Westminster to acknowledge the consequences of the wars that they never have to fight in, and open their eyes to the scandalous dis-service they do in a civilised country when the casualties of a war for self determination go untreated.

Rant over, resumes placid mode.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Our veterans deserve our best. It's inexcusable when a vet is denied medical care, or receives substandard care.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank you Smylee, I just get so frickin angry when I hear about stuff like this. They are our bravest and best and if we want to call ourselves civilised then we at the very least owe them our compassion and understanding without counting the fiscal cost.

Time I took a sedative I think.

Kind regards.

join