It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1999, The Great Pryamid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Heres one for you guys...

Can anyone shed any light on what may be the 1999 predictions in the Great Pryamid. Upon visiting exodus2006.com... , the previous predictions have come true, but the 1999 prediction lies at

Beginning of the Kingdom of the Spirit.

A new enlightened spiritual society.

This has so far remained unanswered to my knowledge. Perhaps its something to do with the 11:11 spirituality.

Any replies are appriciated.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I was looking in my book "THe Great Pyramid Decoded" which is where I think he got his info, but mine has a bit more. here is what mine says (summed up):

" 1999 (21st Feb.) Final establishment of the Kingdom of the spirit - a separate and unique form of human society based solely on allegiance to the spiritual"

with this footnote:

" Beginning of third 'day' of 1000 years after 2 B.C. (but 1979 by Rutherford's reckning)"

I myself think that it is talking about how many of us are starting to go back to spirituality and the "separate and unique form" is probably why so many people have been having dreams that come true and all the other "gifts" people talk about.

Now, it goes on to say

"2004-25 (give/take 3) Total collapse of materialist civilisation"

there was a "materialist low-point" at the end of WW1 since that was the depression, I can imagine that something is about to happen that will take away our material possesions. anyway something to think about.

"2014-32(give/take 3) Spiritual low-point amoung mankind at large"

Now this part makes me wonder a little bit more about the seriousness of it all.

"2025 (give/take 3) Partial re-establishment of civilised societies"

"2034 (31st Oct.) Apperance in the sky of the sign of the Messiah"
with the footnote
"Beginning of the third 'day' of 1000 years after A.D.33 (but A.D. 2015, if Rutherford's earlier reckoning is taken as a basis)

All the quotes are from The Great Pyramid Decoded by Peter Lemesurier

I hope this helps. Oh and you are correct all the other dates have come true.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I'd like to get my hands on a copy of that book (one for the xmas list!). IMO the great pryamid prophecy is one of the more belivable prophecies around (well.. alot more so than nostadamus and the bible code).

I'm very interested in the spirtiuality aspect of it all. I for one would like to get in touch with my spiritual side; however i feel for me, that may be hard. I never remeber any of my dreams and have never had any spiritual occurances, it saddens me in a way. Time for some research!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It is interesting. I would love to know more about it myself. I have tried to get through the book several times, but it is way over my head. It is very difficult to read, but it is so interesting I cant help but get consumed trying.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hey covered some of this in another thread, check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Indeed interesting to say the least.
The previous thread mentions that unlike most other pyramids,
the Great pyramid was free of typical markings and artwork.
This makes me wonder about the accuracy in construction of the latter pyramids.
In other words, were others capable of the same accuracy?

Of course the time line indicated would make anyone wonder,
considering current events.
A prediction within one week of September 11th is startling.
The situation in the Middle East and the concurrent reigns of OBL and
The Bush Dynasty in that+/- time frame as well as threats of WMD
terrorism certainly do get your attention, if nothing else.

It makes me sad to think that our fate could be determined
by either of these individuals.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
pyramids r like cups bieng filled. it enters the cone n continues through. every pyramid has an ethereal mirroring itself.

new topics

top topics

join