It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from VALIS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I recently was booted off of the GLP forum for getting a little too close to a possible conspiracy involving the number of frequent posters with military family backgrounds, possible unwitting psyop recruitment, and UFO experiences/children's circles. The sole reason this is not bothering more is that a whole lot of people are going to be wondering what happened to the "eloquent lunatic" and his threads right after I started getting some real data. So a good friend of mine from over there recommended this place. And I must say it seems to be more my style. Looking forward to this.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Youll prob get booted form here too for not following the rules. No questions. No thread starting. Only an introduction in this INTRODUCTION forum. 20 posts 1st to any topic before your 1st thread.

Read the rules and Ts and Cs.

Then, welcome aboard. MS

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Youll prob get booted form here too for not following the rules. No questions. No thread starting. Only an introduction in this INTRODUCTION forum. 20 posts 1st to any topic before your 1st thread.

Read the rules and Ts and Cs.

Then, welcome aboard. MS

Dont see he's done anything that deserved a response like that!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Agreed. Ill re-phrase: "No thread starting. Only an introduction of/about yourself in this INTRODUCTION forum. 20 posts 1st to any topic before your 1st thread. And its helpful to read the rules and Ts and Cs.

Then, welcome aboard. again...welcome. MS

top topics

join