It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The writing is on the wall, the spell has been cast.... (anytime, NOW)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There seems to be something occurring, I've been trying to put my finger on it but it keeps moving. I think I might have it long enought to share before it changes again.... Time is an illusion, there are memories(past) imagination(future) and NOW(present).

I have just come up with a prediction. I predict the following will happen NOW! I just don't know when now.

There are two types of people out there in this world, the profound and the mundane, the definitions of the words also define these two types of human being.

Some people are.... 

Profound:
Adj
1. penetrating deeply into subjects or ideas 
2. showing or requiring great knowledge or understanding 
3. situated at or extending to a great depth
4. reaching to or stemming from the depths of one's nature 
5. intense or absolute
6. thoroughgoing; extensive 

Some are... 

Mundane:
Adj
1. of or pertaining to this world or earth as contrasted with heaven. 
2. common; banal.(Drearily commonplace and often predictable)

I would suggest, by definition, those that are profound, have something new to offer, and would be far better suited at this moment in time, running govt, re-writing new laws or re-interpreting old laws, and encouraging change for the greater benefit of all.

By definition, those that are mundane have nothing new to offer, are stuck in old ways and do nothing but perpetuate these ways, resisting any change and encouraging a unbalanced system in their ignorance of the profound that benefits only the few at the expense of the many.

When it comes to the tides of change, these two create a paradox...

A unstoppable force and a immovable object.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something has got to give, and by the power invested in the spell-ing of the words, giving "definition" and meaning to the profound and the mundane, the magic is done, the spell is cast....

Definition:
1.a. A statement conveying fundamental character.
b. A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term.

2. The act or process of stating a precise meaning or significance

3.a. The act of making clear and distinct: a definition of one's intentions.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I predict the old profoundly mundane will eventually grasp the ideas and concepts of the newly profound making the newly profound, mundane. Until newly profound ideas are introduced for the profoundly mundane to again resist.

Hey YOU," profound" FREE THINKERS! WE ARE NOT THE RESISTANCE!!!!   THEY ARE! they are the ones who are stuck still.... KEEP PUSHING.

Someone has placed the human mind in a box...

But the masses are awakening, they are now beginning to see and think outside the box, the search for truth is broadening the perceptions of the many...

Eventually the perceptions of the many, and the broadened perspective, imagination and determination that the truth be known, shall prevail....

Everything will be turned inside out, upside down and the lies and false truths will be aired and disposed of. Outside of the matrix we can put on the magicians clothes. Or true outer skin...

We are forever on the brink of change, held back only by a perception spoon fed to the masses, when the truth seekers and free thinkers hit critical mass, it will be game over for the old banal, mundane ways of Man.

The universal clock is ticking......

The writing is on the wall, the spell has been cast.

Wi-fi...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok how about this.

You live your life and believe you what you believe and let others do the same. This is not an OLD idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I predict the following will happen NOW! I just don't know when now.

Try late July or this coming October. It will be a miracle if nothing major happens before winter.

have something new to offer, and would be far better suited at this moment in time, running govt, re-writing new laws or re-interpreting old laws, and encouraging change for the greater benefit of all.

Lol. At present central banks control these people. Otherwise, if these people do pose a threat, they don't live long.

Something has got to give

Not really. As the banks are in complete control and the government issues food stamps; nothing will happen.

Everything will be turned inside out, upside down and the lies and false truths will be aired and disposed of.

Never.
Example: take the Ying Yang symbol for balance. Many think its 'truth' and 'lies', 'good' and 'bad' yet it is all 'bad' and all 'lies'. The black side relates to Satan, head of the fallen seraphs (angels/aliens). The white side is Azazel, head of the fallen watchers. Both play a game of endless wars with the soul aim of dragging as many human spirits down into hell with blood on their hands.

Black majik = Satanism/Luciferism. White majic = Druidism/New Age.
Both majiks will eventually send the caster to sheol.

The truths mentioned above will never be spoken until one enters Heaven.

The writing is on the wall, the spell has been cast.

The clues have been on British urban walls since the punk era written by the Spraypaint Heros.
www.metrolyrics.com...

Meanwhile back in Subvert City
Someone's writing on the wall
"# the government" spray-paint hero
Someone wants the state to fall

join