It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 6 Die in Baghdad Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So why are these peace loving people killing Christians for the hell of it? Well I can tell you why, becuase they HATE them. I know of a family that came to the US becuase of this treatment that the dogs infadels get in these arab dictatorships. The country in which I speak is assyria, find that one on your map.

Thing is Saddam was the most tolerant of the dictators, being Tarik Aziz was a christian.

So these fanatics killing christians is a way at getting at the United States?

Seems they do not know how to read the Koran.

BAGHDAD, Iraq � Militants attacked two churches with car bombs and set off blasts at a hospital, killing at least six people and injuring 52 others, officials said, in explosions that shook the Iraqi capital as U.S. forces launched their offensive on Fallujah

The two car bombs hit churches in southern Baghdad in rapid succession at sundown.

The first went off near the St. Georges Church, the U.S. military said. Witnesses reported that 18 people were slightly injured in the explosion, which ripped a huge crater in the ground. The burned out remains of a car were seen nearby.

Armed men in several cars approached the church from every direction, said a neighbor who only identified himself as Qusai. "They were wearing police uniforms and asked us to leave the area. We saw them approach the church's door ... (then) we heard an explosion," he said.

www.foxnews.com...

join