It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Box Voting.org has been Hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Air America just conducted an interview with someone from Black Box Voting.org who confirms that the site has been hacked.

They are not expecting to be up and running again until late tomorrow.

Apparently they are having problems with their ISP provider and are looking for a more secure location to host their site.

Could just be some script kiddy... or maybe someone is trying to shup them up.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yikes!

When I checked before I posted it was 404.

Now It seems back up.

Andrew Stevensen (sp?) is being interviewed at the moment so I don't think he knows it's back up.

PS: He's talking about the lawsuits to be filed starting in Nevada tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. It wouldn't surprise me if someone was trying to shut this site down. It's amazing how far people will go to deny truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
just to let you know, im not sure that illinois was won fairly by kerry, it really was a swing state but there is sooo much conspiracy in Chicago. I am referring to the person whose, i think its called an avatar, says United States of Canada, and then Jesus Land. If there needs to be an investigation it should be done in Illinois, mainly Chicago. BTW... Cook County, where Chicago is located, sent out 10% more ballots than there were registered votes to every precinct in the county. The majority of counties RAN OUT! Trust me, they weren't voting for Bush either, along with the dead person that was noticed that voted for Kerry in Illinois!

kix

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That Jesus Land avatar is WAY TOO MUCH FUN,,,can you add Mexico to the united States of Canada?

Its amaziing that vote fraud was so rampant in the US this past Nov 2, I reallyhope some good come out of it but I think most Us citizens will go back to everyday life and filling with hamburgers and forget about the huge ripoff.... too bad

top topics

join