It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google has a free Aliens game in banner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just noticed on google.com... that above the search box is an aliens game? What could this mean? It may only be there today so try it out if bored since its free. The game seems to feature a stereotypical grey alien with the classic saucer shaped craft. The alien has crashed possibly like roswell onto a farm and needs his saucer I think to escape. Have fun... xD

This must be a Roswell Tribute which was printed in the newspaper on July 8th, 1947. Roswell

Google being a HUGE platform to reach the public could this be more than just a game? Keep in mind the past use of games for testing mind control was it? Im sure someone knows the facts there it was a 1980's maybe arcade game put out to test if people could be brainwashed and programmed playing video games. Could this be some method to break the public to understand that aliens are a possibility to soften the blow of any upcoming future revelation.

(mods feel free to move or lock, these google brandings usually appear for a day, so the topic should die on its own)
edit on 8-7-2013 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

This has been posted a few times on ATS. I think the first thread up was this one.

Strange UFO Google game

I beat it in about 2-3 minutes.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ahhhh. thanks!
somehow i didnt see it and it didnt come up in the ATS search either.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I know how that goes, sometimes the search misses it...

Fun little game though.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Google being a HUGE platform to reach the public could this be more than just a game?

No google has done 100's of funny little anims and games to celebrate different days in history.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join