It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Law will prevail when all is said and done.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am new here and I have been coming to this website for over a year. Everyone has his or her right to their opinion so I would like to give mine.

I am living in the New Testement of the Bible. Come on, people. God saw the 'errors of His ways', who are we not to do the same? Believe me, if we WERE living in the Old Testement, most of us wouldn't be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say, NONE of us would be here.
Al Quida (sp?) and yes, Bush and others like him are living in the Old Testement. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 911. Bush would have led us into war anyway. 911 just gave him the green light to start it sooner! This is a vendetta for his Dad as Saddam had it in for his dad in 1991. Yes this is documented. Hmmmmmmmm...when Bush gets out of office, he will go about his life. Hey, he doesn't have to worry how HE will survive after this!! BUT, he, as well as ALL of us will have NO power when Judgement Day is here! THAT is what EVERYONE should be thinking about! God is watching; remember that!

Thank you for letting me express my opinion.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sadie
Thank you for letting me express my opinion.

Of course.
And.... welcome.

Before you get bogged down in a political debate in your introduction thread, I just wanted to say hello and offer directions.

Should you be unable to find anything, use the U2U feature to mail a Moderator or another friendly face. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I tend to debate which god's law will prevail, but I suppose one of them will come out on top eventually.

Since you have been lurking for a while, you already know how Christians get bashed around here, so I just want to thank you for speaking up anyway. We could use more courage on ATS.

My advice is to pray and meditate a lot, remember that good people can disagree on just about anything, and that there is almost nothing more sacred than the right of each and every one of us to be absolutely dead wrong about something.

That includes me, and that includes you.

Come what may, I pray that Love and Light will mark your path.

[edit on 11/8/2004 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome, all are welcome. No one, I mean no one is allowed to see the wizard.

Did they tell you about the annual chicken BBQ every Friday @ Area 51? We always have a hoot.

Don't mind me, I don't. Welcome aboard!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Sadie. Enjoy it here!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Greetings Sadie.

George Bush professes himself to be Christian. I do not believe him to be so. He certainly doesn't follow the Jesus I know.

My opinion is this - There are some little demons sharpening their pichforks at this very moment just waiting for Bush to visit their domain. They are annoyed because their impish friends are already having fun tormenting Ronald Reagan and are missing out on all the fun.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is exactly the sort of opinion christians on this site need to express. It is not fanatical, it doesn't go overboard with the bow down before your mighty god and doesn't tell everyone who doesn't believe this persons opinion that they are sinning scum. It's the fanatical christians on this site that cause so much tension and anger on these threads
Good post.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
This is exactly the sort of opinion *SNIP*

Me opinionated? Why yes, now that you mention it... Here's one:

Welcome to ATS.

Have fun, I do.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Bla bla bla... bla bla bla...... Nothing personal, just not a God fearing creature.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
All of us have freedom of choice, or, if I may say, free will. I find that as one of the greatest gifts that God has bestowed on us. My hope is that everyone uses theirs wisely. Remember; for every action there is a reaction. Something to think about.

Thank you again for letting me voice my opinion.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Sadie]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm a fundamentalist Christian myself, so I'm sure the vast majority of you can figure out what I like and don't like! I'm sure I don't have to tell you; it'd be like beating a dead horse.

I have a hard time believing Bush is a Christian btw. He admits he doesn't believe half of what the Bible says (danger Will Robinson) and he flip-flops more than Kerry ever did.

I'm a Christian and as such I value the Constitution, which is based on Christian *values.* Nonono, not a theocracy, but a constitutional republic. I voted for Michael Peroutka last week.

top topics

join