It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When asked the question: "What have you done for your fellow Man...?" - what shall we say?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi ATS, and welcome to the thread.

A quick disclaimer before I begin - I am typing on a dinky little mobile phone keypad, and my stubby fingers find it a tricky task. Therefore I may take longer than usual to answer specific questions.

The purpose of this thread is to counteract the forces of evil that seem to be more prevalent in our Age than any the Earth has ever known. Seriously. That is my intention. Big claims require big proofs; however, on this occasion, the proof will be in the pudding - we all can play a part in the days, weeks, months & years remaining prior to what I believe could ultimately become a SHTF situation that could lead to the end of civilisation as we know it. Even beyond that potential Event Horizon, we must continue to ward off the evils that lurch and grasp at the hearts & minds of our families, communities, and those children who will follow in our footsteps, until the shifting of the CHeavens, until the beginnings of the ACTUAL new Age (forget for the moment all the colloquial connotations associated with the expression 'New Age' - I am talking of real, worldwide changes effected by powers beyond what many of us have ever imagined).

Such people as have travelled somehow during what is often termed a 'Near-Death Experience' (usually such people are those whose hearts have stopped beating, whose breathing impulse has ceased, and whom are being kept alive - IE not 'braindead' - by the heroic efforts of medical professionals) - such people have often, on 'returning' from the Heavenly Realms, and upon recovery from whatever killed them in the first instance, spoken of angels, or guides, or Christ, asking them a variation of the following question:

"What have you done with your life/ for your fellow Man, in light of what you could have done, considering your aptitude, resources and connections? "

For many of those who report having been asked such a question, their answer was dulled by the shame of having done little - or even nothing - for others.

Now I personally have never had what can with certainty be called a near-death experience; however, I have had several vivid dreams wherein I have been literally killed, experiencing death (and what follows in the Great Beyond) throughout the course of the dreams. I am personally satisfied with those, and many more experiences during prayer, meditation and dream/OOBE 'travelling' that the "I" of the individual self survives beyond the death of the physical body.

If that is the case, and if we could perhaps hold that some measures of Society, Justice & Education are established in the wider Cosmos, then the question of what we personally have achieved on behalf of others - in our young civilisation - is extremely pertinent.

It is therefore my intention within this thread to detail what I intend to do with regards to the question, and to lay out a template for others to apply with simplicity to their own lives, if they feel it is - or may be - something that will help to reduce the impact of the evils we see growing day by day.

We on ATS are at the forefront of the battlefield, in terms of knowledge of what is actually happening in this world, behind the digital smokescreen presented in the mainstream media. Be aware that the battle is huge, and it is part of a much bigger war - the Good Fight rages, even when the Western nations seem peaceful (or at least somewbat more stable than many unfortunate or persecuted peoples). We cannot fully defeat the powers and forces that oppress us; not by conventional revolution (we would be crushed), nor by Occupy protests (they do not listen; they merely humour us for a while), nor by 'cyber sabotage' such as Anonymous (too much risk that wrong actions leading to bad effect will take place, due to incomplete knowledge of all data requisite to support proper calculations).

The only solution that will work (as best as possible in a broken world) is to look after one another, to closely support the members of your family, and by deliberate choice to take action, look after or support people in ever-widening circles of participation within the community you live in. Draft people to follow this template, and the persons of good conscience** - in tandem with the angels - will do the rest.

**(Snowden et al - do you think there are not others like him, operating a 'fifth column in waiting' - many amongst them being very senior level, influential intelligence commanders too?)

We will break the chains that bind us, and ultimately we will each have an answer to give when asked The Question.

So - the template is as follows :

1) Give some background info on yourself. Nothing too personal, but enough to help others understand 'where you are coming from'.

2) Explain a little about your present capabilities and limitations; what is going in your favour, and what might hinder your efforts? People participating in the thread might have sage wisdom for overcoming the obstacles you face, or at least helping you to operate effectively despite the limitations.

3) Summarise some of the thoughts, beliefs or defining experiences that have shaped you into the person you are today. What makes you, you? Remember not to include anything too personal - we're looking for a collaboration in which we can take inspiration from each other as we strive to achieve the goal. And the goal is active, non-violent resistance against the diabolical actions of various forces who operate in the shadows and influence our leadership.

4) List your skills, such as you feel may be useful in the passive/active resistance I have described. If you feel you may be a bit short of useful skills, have a think or take inspiration from other thread participants to determine what you might reasonably expect to achieve in a relatively short period of time, in terms of learning new skills to put to use in your community.

5) Tell us how you are putting to use, or intend to put to use, the skills outlined in section 4. Explain a few basic details concerning your community, and basically give an exposition of what you feel you may be able to achieve whilst society is up & running, and further, what you feel you may be able to achieve as & when the SHTF. Remember that you need to ensure anonymity as far as possible - and please don't describe anything illegal under common law.

I will add my own details concerning 1-5 presently, but for now I urge you to consider these issues in light of possibly one day being asked 'The Question' - "What have you done for your fellow Man, in light of what you could have done?'

Blessings,

FITO.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Remember that the angels are on the side of 'the 99%', to borrow a phrase from Occupy.

People need to stand firm in the face of the changes I feel are coming.

FITO

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow.
Quite a thread, FITO! S/F....

I'll have to give it some thought to give a comprehensive answer - it would take any complicated person HOURS AND HOURS to 'explain themselves' adequately for your purposes.

1) Give some background info on yourself. Nothing too personal, but enough to help others understand 'where you are coming from'.

I'm a "natural born helper." I have always somehow seemed approachable enough that people told me about their troubles and problems. Eventually I became a Social Worker - a person who strives to uplift the down-trodden. "To comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable."

2) Explain a little about your present capabilities and limitations; what is going in your favour, and what might hinder your efforts?

I have lots of time; I am fluent in Spanish and English; I am currently not 'employed' so I am 'reaching out' to people here and in person, though I do not teach or make public or professional "presentations" any more. I am not a 'strong' person - I am a small woman with limited stamina. But I am a good problem-solver.

3) Summarise some of the thoughts, beliefs or defining experiences that have shaped you into the person you are today. What makes you, you?

Gosh, yeah, this is the hardest of the template points. I believe we are all connected, and that we are here to help one another achieve our "best self." I know I'm not a genius, but I am brighter than the average bear. I have survived/endured some very difficult times, but relative to what others have suffered, my life has been relatively fortunate, comfortable and privileged. My parents raised me and my two brothers to be accepting of others, to not be snobs or "materialistic". We went on annual family vacations to the National Parks, and I was taught (and already had, anyway), a profound respect for Nature.

4) List your skills, such as you feel may be useful in the passive/active resistance I have described.

Bilingual, experience with public speaking (no stage fright), able to talk to persons from all walks of life and find common ground from which to start a dialogue. Friendliness, honesty, and transparency. (I could never hide my "feelings" no matter how hard I try, and I don't have it in me to lie or deceive. I know how to sew, garden, raise healthy children, teach both kids and adults in the subjects I know, cook, fish, administer first aid, trauma, grief, and crisis counseling, as well as standard substance abuse counseling.

Oh, and I type like a bat out of hell, and speak my mind openly, and usually have plenty to say. As most of you already know.

5) Tell us how you are putting to use, or intend to put to use, the skills outlined in section 4.

My social circle and community members know these things about me already. I'm "networked" in.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank you for a wonderful first response Wildtimes; you've succinctly achieved what I hoped people would do in response to my template/ in consideration of 'The Question'.

I suppose my aim for the thread is partly to achieve on ATS what you have already achieved in your own community; a 'networking in' amongst members - it's great to get to know each other a bit more, to enable greater cohesion when we come together in other types of thread, wherein we are contemplating and responding to complex 'alternative news/ conspiracy theories'.

It's also hugely important to me that this thread, in its own little way, may encourage people to engage with themselves in light of 'The Question' - by which I mean that in some measure, they begin to mould aspects of their lives around the needs of others.

I don't expect to save the world with this thread - we all know that would be an impossible feat; the exposure is limited and participation will take time, plus serious consideration of the issues involved, with a heavy dash of introspection to boot; not everyone is comfortable with such things. However, I am optimistic that there is the seed of an idea within this microcosmic social experiment - an idea which could ultimately be of great help to the whole of Humanity if we all take up the challenge presented.

Now before people accuse me of having delusions of grandeur, I will say for the record that I do not take credit for the totality of what is proposed by the experiment outlined in my thread. I want to thank everyone who has been brave enough to share the experience of 'near-death', and have done so despite the heavy-handed ridicule which is often poured over the flickering flame of their respective enlightenment, in efforts to douse the philosophical musings that distract us so from the ordered tasks of buying, spending, borrowing, arguing and fighting over the transient yet tangible present world, which unlike the Great Beyond is firmly locked in Space and Time.

It is the careful assessment of their shared experiences, in conjunction with my own - and through deep conversation with close friends - that led to my 'Eureka' moment last night; that no matter what oppression is laid upon us, or the political wrangling that leads to our being caught up in war - no matter these things, so long as we have an answer which counts, in the grander scheme of things, to 'The Question'.

Thank you again, Wildtimes, for taking the time to lay down a beautiful answer to my proposal, a proposal based upon principles much more wonderful than I can yet describe to myself, let alone others.

Blessings,

FITO.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

And of course, I will soon add my own response to sections 1-5 of the template. As people will discover once I have written it (and some may already know), I have health issues that preclude me from long periods of activity of any kind - but of course, the aim is to overcome - thus I shall be back ASAP!

new topics

top topics

join