It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A True Hero.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Richard McCaslin aka the Phantom Patriot aka Thoughtcrime

Bsck in 2002 this was the man who broke into the bohemian grove and tried to torch the place down. After surrendering to authorities he was sentenced to prison.
Once finally out he changed his tactics and to this day is trying to end evil corruption.

At daybreak he found the Owl of Bohemia, which he had planned to destroy, but found it was made of concrete instead of wood as he had anticipated. He decided to burn down a nearby mess hall instead. He lit it on fire, but the sprinkler system extinguished the blaze and sounded an alarm. After a short but tense standoff with the Sheriff’s department, he surrendered.McCaslin was sentenced and imprisoned from 2002-2008. During this period he drew a comic book version of the events and developed a new, Jehovah’s Witness - themed superhero - The Revelator. He abandoned this persona after he dropped out of the religion.“I quit, in front of my whole congregation after learning that their founder, Charles Taze Russell, was a 33rd degree Freemason and Knights Templar - a major player for the Illuminati!” McCaslin explained in a letter.

heroesinthenight.blogspot.com...
edit on 3-7-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I wonder if his brain ever functioned NORMALLY?

He is too extreme...maybe with a few millions donated to him he can be the next Batman!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Well he is learning from his mistakes, I think his heart in the right place.

Batman doesn't seem so tough after you've seen this...

join