It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your "Ufology" Is Lacking. Can You Handle the Truth (Evidence)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
reply to post by uncommitted

All I'm saying is that I saw a small, black saucer 'sitting' in the sky 15ft away from me.
It sat there for 4 minutes or so before slowly going away.

It was watching me watching IT.

I was NOT drunk/high/hallucinating and I don't THINK I'm schizophrenic

So... Aliens/Demons/Government were watching me, watching them - I don't care which one YOU pick - but I'm fairly certain the government wouldn't waste their 'anti grav' technology on little old me, and as far as I'm aware, no demons got any reason to watchin me either.

********************************************************************************************************************************
That's why it's so painful to hear all you skeptics BANG ON AND ON.

I saw with mine own eye's - therefore your constant blibbering about lens flares/swamp gas/ and strange birds just make me pee my pants aha.
edit on 3-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

I hope you've managed to change your pants, soiled ones are so not a good look. The only people who mention swamp gas are people thinking they are being ironic or in someway clever. I'm fairly certain in the history of ufology it's only been used once, and on that occasion it may actually have been a factor due to location.

Lens flare is often used for photos and with good reason, your lack of understanding the effect it can show in a photo is perhaps down to your own bias? A bird shape caught in flight - likewise in a photo, but I guess you don't want to acknowledge what doesn't support your belief?

You say you saw a black saucer watching you (IT???) - good for you. Out of interest, how did you calculate its size and therefore its distance? Please don't tell me you have been an expert at gauging the size of a black saucer for over 50 years and therefore you know what you saw, it's size and its distance but I've a funny feeling you would have. Do you think saucers actually see? Did it wave? What actions did it exhibit to show it was in some way watching you as an individual? Perhaps there was an ant sitting a few inches away from you that the saucer was actually involved in a very deep conversation with and you just missed it.

Pardon the lighthearted response, I'm sure you can take it as well as give it..... probably.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Demon in Aliens caught my eye. I think this could of gone different ways.

Im kind of using some movie ideas, but it should give a fair enough example. If I came from space and landed in some village, that pretty much still somewhat tribal, they would perceive that being as a God. Now this being know he not a God, but will do it anyways, and receives food and possibly woman too. Now if something proved that this being is not a god, and just flesh and blood like how should we say...A paper cut or something. Then they know that I'm not a god cause I bleed, which means I can die. So the whole village chase after him till he dead or sacrificed.

Just an idea. And their is no record of it happening, but it seems to be a common theme in some movies.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have to say Manly P. Hall in THIS LECTURE sums up the entire phenomena quite well, op you would do well to read this, very thorough and unbiased....like every thing the man did.

But I find it more fun to think of them as "elementals" like the great John Keel was fond of suggesting. If anyone here has not read his books, go do so now, they will be better than anything thus suggested in this post. Look him up on scribd you can find a The Mothman Prophecies, UFO: Operation Trojan Horse, The Eighth Tower, Our Haunted Planet, and Disneyland of the Gods.....read them all! NOW!
edit on 3-7-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Granted I do believe in both possibilities. From far away galaxy and or demonic EDs. One thing I don't get is the fact that a lot of people explain these encounters as fearful but there are those that have good experiences with these entities. So it leads me to a point are they all bad or is there actually a war being fought for humanity on an unseen front or have we already lost. What say you if there is a god wouldn't he smite these demons. But if they are ET then wouldn't gods law of freewill come into play where they made the choice to visit earth. IMHO majority . Of people are not bad feel most are good at heart. So why would a being of such power like "god" let these fallen even near his creation. But if it was freewill of physical beings then he wouldn't step in...

I guess what I'm Getting at is there's no way we are the only thing in the universe. Somethings. Out there. But yes there are demons and they are very deceitful. But there are also Angels and there are extraterrestrial as well.

If not the rest of the universe is a waste of space..

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would like to see a theory pushed forward that can account for people having multiple paranormal encounters.
I think they are ALL related somehow.

And speaking of schizophrenia, I don't think we understand the nature of it.

I have seen Sasquatch with two witnesses.
I have had multiple experiences with what I would call a poltergeist.
I have seen multiple UFOs and have had the misfortune with being in near-direct contact with whatever intelligence guides these things.

Now, considering all of these events are rare by themselves, they must be linked somehow.

I have a very interesting story I could share about haunting and schizophrenia. But it is a delicate story. I don't quite know how to word it without getting myself in trouble.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is Just religions way of crying
"Witch Hunt" Again!
to get people to fear some thing
and run to god.

Dont fall for this.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Basically what I was stating earlier in a nutshell, is that a flesh and blood being that has the god like capabilities(flight, guns, or just physically healthy), is that they could be perceived as a false god which in another term is somewhat of a demon. And not only that, an advanced civilization would probably want such ignorance making it almost impossible for another trickster to take the role. Even though it would have to be a sociopath alien to go down to that level.

Also, if these being from another world or dimension of space-time, believe in logic, then it would almost be like making a deal with the devil himself. In other words, they would play such games till the species they are watching become more technologically and spiritually evolved. They would play games with religions and occults, to the point where like I said...You made a deal with the devil.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Once again, I don't deny that there is indeed a UFO phenomenon. That's different.
I don't, however, associate the UFO phenomenon with Space Aliens.
I accept the UFO phenomenon as currently UNKOWN.

Actually I think you know a lot more about the "unkown" sic, than you are letting on.

From the other fine THE GUT thread, I gathered that someone is manufacturing "events" but why and to what purpose?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps you could help us out in this regard....
edit on 3-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, first off, I don't believe in magic. All things, and I do mean all things, have a basic scientific understanding. We simply do not understand it yet.

Any civilization advanced enough would no doubt be seen as magical beings (demons/angels/etc) by the lesser advanced beings.

If you look at the quotes given, all of them fall into this fallacy..they cannot understand why aliens (consider the meaning of the word aliens...alien to our understanding..not just where they come from) seem different than our understandings.

Not saying that these hypothetical beings aren't of supernatural origin...just saying lets get some actual watertight evidence of first off their existence, then a proper understanding of biology, technology, and the like before we start calling things magical. Keep in mind, aliens are still just hypothetical...spirit stuff, even less established...might as well be calling aliens a bigfoot fairy elf that rides unicorn powered crafts if your trying to suggest aliens are demons....(a hypothesis is a hypothesis).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know...what unnerves me is that should a day come where first contact is (properly) made, a bunch of religious nutjobs will be running out of their house shooting at whatever is in the sky and looks weird on the ground without thought due to fear of them being goblins or demons.

Imagine finding a untouched tribe on earth somewhere and them immediately murdering anyone coming close due to them thinking we are demons because we are different and advanced and their shamans said we are supernatural evil people.

It would be unfortunate...and possibly end up with carpet bombing if it was bad enough.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

...Imagine finding a untouched tribe on earth somewhere and them immediately murdering anyone coming close due to them thinking we are demons because we are different and advanced and their shamans said we are supernatural evil people.

Yeah...they might have gotten to keep their rain forest or some such. Oh well...technology must advance as they say in the military-industrial complex.

Nice to see you, though, brother. I have always enjoyed our conversations.

Don't get me started on "magical thinking," however...it always reminds me of how much science relies on it.

edit on 3-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I came into the subject of UFOs as a right-wing, conservative - My experiences and sightings could join the ranks of Travis Walton, although I don't care to run through the streets, shouting about it all. This Thread is really cool and I appreciate it.

My point? I was and still am amazed at how hysterical it is that it's the left-winger liberal, by and large, that represents the UFO chaser and all of the "hope" and imagination that goes with it. That "science fact or science fiction?" question has room and is welcome in their minds. Yet, billions and billions of humans choose to have faith in something larger than themselves in their own way...And THAT is "unacceptable".

It's pretty awesome to watch this unravel, from up here.

Thanks for the post and food for thought!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just to reiterate SOME of these energies 1 believes carry a what is understood here Paranormal signature that possess ability to manifest in physical form. Others Can be unidentified Space Craft and or Cosmic Probes -Surveyors -not of this current known awareness level collective of understandings... And so these Outside factors should be acknowledged as well as to not only focus on one potential and not SEEing another which may have techs that can interface in the PARANORMAL fields of existence here for what ever reasons...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jerome Clark of CUFOS once favored the phycological hypothesis and he co-authored a book about it: www.librarything.com...

He later rejected his own conclusions based on the fact that they ignored physical evidence cases which I suppose would be one of my biggest arguments against the phycological hypothesis as well.

Jacques Vallee, while not believing in extraterrestrial visitors, still believes the phenomenon is physically real (perhaps inter-dimensional hypothesis).

I am curious Gut, do you reject that the truly unexplained portion of UFO sightings represent any kind of physical phenomenon, or do you simply reject the idea of extraterrestrials?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
...I am curious Gut, do you reject that the truly unexplained portion of UFO sightings represent any kind of physical phenomenon, or do you simply reject the idea of extraterrestrials?

Thanks for weighing in! To answer your question simply, I reject neither of those notions out-of-hand. My suspicions on the nature of the phenomenon has, I admit, changed over the years.

I think many of us share the same basic thoughts about the enigma. That being that there are basically three very possible explanations, though we will vary in how we personally rank them:

1.) The phenomena stems from some deep subconscious mechanisms. Possibly for complex societal reasons.

2.) We are indeed being visited by intelligent beings from deep space.

3.) Some variation of the extra-inter-ultra dimensional concept.

My ordering these last few years is 3, 2, 1.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
The Demon in Aliens caught my eye. I think this could of gone different ways.

Im kind of using some movie ideas, but it should give a fair enough example. If I came from space and landed in some village, that pretty much still somewhat tribal, they would perceive that being as a God. Now this being know he not a God, but will do it anyways, and receives food and possibly woman too. Now if something proved that this being is not a god, and just flesh and blood like how should we say...A paper cut or something. Then they know that I'm not a god cause I bleed, which means I can die. So the whole village chase after him till he dead or sacrificed.

Just an idea. And their is no record of it happening, but it seems to be a common theme in some movies.
i will call you on that one gold of the god's erich von daniken has a reference

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
IMO what we call "paranormal" "spiritual" and "extra-dimensional" are all the same thing. It's too complicated for one comment, but in a nutshell, here it is:

When aliens created us, for whatever purpose, we were given what is now considered "forbidden knowledge". This knowledge was simply the experience of existing in more than the 4 dimensions (height,length, width, and time). This knowledge is reflected in Sumarian writings and all of the holy books.

For some reason this ability which other races experience was taken away from us, limiting us to this physical world as we know it, but not entirely. We still get glimpses of these "missing dimensions" through our paranormal experiences, however vague. Alien races have no such limitations which explains why they can perform seemingly impossible feats. They are not restricted by our physical laws. They probably don't even need physical bodies except to interact with us physically.

If you believe in the ancient alien theory then you most likely know of the correlation of bibical stories to the Sumarian texts, such as The Tower of Babble, which I believe represents the removal of some of our senses which allowed us to see the universe is a totally different way, and possibly trapped us inside of physical bodies.

Yes, aliens were "demons" of the holy books, but they are also extraterrestrial beings, not limited by a 4 dimensional existance.
edit on 7/3/2013 by AntiNWO because: Clarity is sometimes subjective

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for your thoughts and I agree that all three of those ideas are absolutely possible.

1.) The phenomena stems from some deep subconscious mechanisms Possibly for complex societal reasons.

I would be interested in hearing your opinions on UFOs interacting with the environment and leaving physical traces, such as these cases that investigator ted phillips has investigated:www.angelfire.com...

also, what are your thoughts on radar/visual sightings? it seems to me that these could not be caused by the human mind alone. (but really who knows? it IS possible)
edit on 3-7-2013 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
...I am curious Gut, do you reject that the truly unexplained portion of UFO sightings represent any kind of physical phenomenon, or do you simply reject the idea of extraterrestrials?

Thanks for weighing in! To answer your question simply, I reject neither of those notions out-of-hand. My suspicions on the nature of the phenomenon has, I admit, changed over the years.

I think many of us share the same basic thoughts about the enigma. That being that there are basically three very possible explanations, though we will vary in how we personally rank them:

1.) The phenomena stems from some deep subconscious mechanisms. Possibly for complex societal reasons.

2.) We are indeed being visited by intelligent beings from deep space.

3.) Some variation of the extra-inter-ultra dimensional concept.

My ordering these last few years is 3, 2, 1.

I personally see no evidence for 2, or 3, and don't accept these as necessarily legitimate explanations.

HOWEVER, in the interest of open-mindedness, I suggest an option 4, and 5.

4. Rogue zero-oversight black ops government humans, just humans, conducting live in-the-wild tests of experimental technologies.
5. a Mixture of any 2 or more possible or probable explanations.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Ah yes the Milabs. Many accounts depict aliens blaming them as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join