It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I may have skipped doing this for a while as I didn't realise the intro forum existed :-/
So, now I'm rectifying it. I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to write about.
I'm interested in everything really, I tend to look for things that pique my interest. I do have a preference for stuff regarding aliens/UFOs, mysterious creatures and sightings, the paranormal and general conspiracies. I wouldn't say I'm a great believer but I do have an open mind and I tend to do further research into things I come across so I can make up my own mind. I will not accept something just because someone insists it is so, if the evidence in question doesn't add up or something seems off I look further into it using my own resources.
I have a reluctance to post my opinion on Illuminati and false flag event conspiracies as I feel like some people want it to be true so desperately that they refuse to listen to any sort of reason or counter evidence, and in some cases if you don't agree all you get is abuse and accusations of being a shill/sheeple whatever.
And I hate the word sheeple and being told to 'wake up'. I've found they are often used by people who are not interested in any point of view other than their own, they have already made up their mind and have no interest in discussion, only agreement, and use it in order to end an argument/discussion.
I hope I haven't annoyed anyone with this, it is merely how I feel and as I said, I avoid those types of threads so I don't create those scenarios and cause pointless arguments.
Erm, I am aware that may be a rant, I hope not.
Not really sure what to say.
So...yeah. Hi!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by christmaspig

Not really sure what to say.
So...yeah. Hi!

Hi!!!
Welcome to ATS. Don't be shy.....tell us what's on your mind. Really.
That's why we're here.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Welcome!Enjoy your ride.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

edit on 2-7-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by christmaspig

Ahhhhhhh..... my kind of member! Stop by my thread for a good time!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hey.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
HI!!
edit on 11-7-2013 by JonnyHolmes because: a

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
HI!!
edit on 11-7-2013 by JonnyHolmes because: ha

top topics