It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want candy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Partisan People answer my question:

I hate party politics but thats what we're dealing with and it will never go away unless we ignore it and pay attention to it no more.

Since the butt of you are either Dem or Rep what side would you think would save America and why?

If you were a democrat and bit off all the republican people's head and chewed them for lunch, would it make you feel better? If you could chew their heads off and then set the kind of country you would want up, would it make you feel better?

What kind of country would you build?
What are the issues you would address first?

And then vice versa...

Are both parties unflawed? Does a republican think their party isn't flawed and vice versa?

Can I get some answers?

If there is a thread like this delete this as I don't want to waste bandwidth space...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think any Government, no matter what system or rules it follows, will always become corrupt. Greed can change a man at the drop of a hat. I don't think Anarchy is a very good idea, because with every man for themselves on a lawless land the people with the most man-power and guns would rule.

So, maybe we're screwed no matter what path we take. But theres always a chance for change I guess.

Just my two cents.

join