It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Water complaints could be 'act of terrorism'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Well said Sir!

May I use your quote in the future?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If the water is so clean I would have it piped into this guys house and block all purchases of bottled water and remove all expensive filtration units.

He doesn't care if other people drink contaminated water but I'll bet he would if he were affected.

We need one of those judges who sentence slumlords to live in their own slum to sentence Smith, his family and all his cronies to drink and bathe in the contaminated water himself.

Since all the local labs are no doubt in the waterboards pocket and will pass the water the residents would need to take the sample to a different county to be tested.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by Samtzurr

I live in an area where I test my water about every other year due to Arsenic. The place I send it has a list that just about tests everything imaginable but it gets expensive.

Point being are you the only one concerned about the water or are there others that are willing to chip in (for there kids sake) to have the water tested for everything that you have mentioned and more if need be?

What you are running into here is a government entity that knows a law suit is coming, they don't give a damn about you or your loved ones hence the radical statement about being terrorist.

You sound like you have a handle on it and I wish you luck, fighting a government that is getting more hatful and threatening by the day will be no easy task. I would look for other people in the country that have been through this already, it could save a lot of time and research aside from lending moral support.

I read your update, you are doing good and when you do good against the gov you are a threat, again I wish you luck

edit on 29-6-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

That's a good idea! I don't live in Tennessee but I am concerned about the water anyway where I am. At the very least I want to test it to satisfy my own academic curiosity.

Thanks for your well-wishing!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This will get your story straight....I operated a crane for a water inspector for the state...Texas.....as he re-vamped water treatment facilities out away from the big cities, just a minute...I'll go google earth something.....in Bogata....just east of Dallas three hours, north a bit.....
The guy told me that all the plants are over the limit on the 4 major additives they use, especially during the summer.....so we drive up to the out building and the two of them we're looking at the histograms on the chemical levels indicators.....the inspector said" your over the limit on all these, the operator of the plant said...NO, NO look , it's really right on the line, maybe just a fraction over.
The inspector said no...it's over the limit....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Well said Sir!

May I use your quote in the future?

Feel free, if you can then do. I don't see it as just mine once it's posted on here it's for all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join