It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Found Some interesting Sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I was looking over some other message boards and found an interesting article. After a click or two, on associated links, I came across these two which I thought might gain some interest here.

www.scientificexploration.org...

www.scientificexploration.org...

They offer information on a wide variety of topics . Many of which I have seen mentiond here.
Just a quick list will include:

Gravito-inertial Propulsion Effect Predicted by the BSM - Supergravitation Unified Theory
Invisible Rocketry: How to Produce an Apparently Reactionless Drive without Violating Newton's Third Law
Evaluation of Two Original-paper 'Leaked' UFO Documents
Will It Be Star Wars or Star Dreams?
Something From Nothing: An Evaluation Of Vacuum Energy Extraction Methods
The Orgone Energy Accumulator And Healing Intention In The Treatment Of Cancer In Mice
Physics in the Dark
Geomagnetic Anomalies and the 9/11 Events
Advanced Propulsion and Conservation Laws
Mach's Principle and the Propulsion Problem
The Implementation of FTL 'Warp-Drive' Technologies?
Frontiers of Propulsion Science
Evidence of Artificiality on Mars
SSE Forum: The Future of Energy
The Proell Effect: A Macroscopic Maxwell's Demon

Some of these are about space travel and others about Zero point energy.
I hope they would be of some informational value, or maybe just some divergent entertainment.

One thing which also caught my eye were the dates on some of the research papers discussed. Some go back to the 1960's.
At any rate, good reading.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm going to have to go check out those sites tonight. I am interested in concepts like that. I'm going to experiment with ways to levitate something using pulsating electromagnetics in the future. Even if I can reduce the weight it will be an improvement. I have about fifty little coils. The more information I have to start with the less trial and error I have to do. I'll try things that haven't yet been tried, that is a lot better than retesting what others have already done.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I can understand exactly where you are coming from on that.
There's no need in "re-inventing" the cosmic wheel.

I just noticed. The links I posted look like they would be the same.
Well, Guess what; they are. But they are different pages at the same site.
Sometimes it's hard to keep track of every ball you have in the air at the same time.
edit on 20-6-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
In regards to Geomagnetic Anomalies and the 9/11 Events ..... LOL - it appears the government used their weather modification magic to actually MOVE a hurricane AWAY from you the people.... Only so they could continue with their anti-terrorism agenda.. Irony..

ETA: For those who have not read/heard Dr. Judy Woods presentations on 9/11 - get a move on!
edit on 20-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Thanks for the spoiler alert!
I was looking forward to watching that tonight. Now I can already tell how it comes out.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
In regards to Geomagnetic Anomalies and the 9/11 Events ..... LOL - it appears the government used their weather modification magic to actually MOVE a hurricane AWAY from you the people.... Only so they could continue with their anti-terrorism agenda.. Irony..

ETA: For those who have not read/heard Dr. Judy Woods presentations on 9/11 - get a move on!
edit on 20-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

Don't waste your time. What Wood WON'T tell you is that the so-called "magnetic anomalies" recorded by various geophysical stations over the day of September 11, 2001 were no more unusual or powerful than other fluctuations in the components of the Earth's magnetic field measured on many days in the months leading up to 9/11. In other words, the measured fluctuations were just average and typical of what background solar activity would cause and certainly not indicative of any secret tapping of terrestrial electromagnetic energy in order to power the destruction of WTC1 and WTC2. Look at the archives linked to here and see for yourselves. Wood is either dishonest or a poor scientist, for she MUST have seen earlier recordings from these geophysical stations and noticed that many were similar to what they measured on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

It's not that I don't appreciate the heads-up.

I just have to get my jollies as I can.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

I was looking forward to watching that tonight. Now I can already tell how it comes out.

Thanks again.

Apologies!! Lol

In regards to the other fellow above callinh Wood disinfo - she raises lots of valid points, such as how the towers disintergrated and 75,000 tons of deris disappeared!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by teamcommander

Thanks again.

Apologies!! Lol

In regards to the other fellow above callinh Wood disinfo - she raises lots of valid points, such as how the towers disintergrated and 75,000 tons of deris disappeared!

There we go again.
That old "dustification theory".
Of course, I have wondered about that part also.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well, another conspiracy that I feel is mixed up in all this - as follows.

You all know, and it is well documented that Tesla played around with a device which caused his building and the surrounding area to vibrate due to sympathy harmonics (or whatever it is called). If his papers were confiscated by the government, it is quite possible that they have refined this to a destructive art - by being able to vibrate a building to bits with a very small device. That would mean no chemical explosive residue and it would also mean everything turning into a very fine dust - exactly like what happened. So, I dont think it disappeared, but was spread around in dust particles over a wide area to make it seem like it disappeared.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Oh Yea!
That's one good thing about this site.
Post anything with a "passing" reference to 9/11 and all of a sudden you get a new conspiracy in the works.
I kind of had that feeling when I saw that particular topic but thought it might get by without a lot of notice.
I do hope this one item will not push away those who may find some other articles which will be of some valuable interest to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
yes but you were the one who mentioned it again.

There we go again.
That old "dustification theory".
Of course, I have wondered about that part also.
and since you 'wondered about it' I gave another theory which could have some merit. Take it or leave it as others should do too.

If people are that interested in the post's topic, then a couple of items which do not interest them will not deter them from participating in the rest of the thread.

top topics

join