It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's Wearhouse Founder: Like the way you look, fired, 'Silenced' by Company

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

At least he's going to light the way he looks standing in the unemployment line at Men's Wearhouse announced today it fired its founder and the public face of the company George Zimmer.

www.usatoday.com...
Why would this guy the founder be fired?

Some kind of hanky panky, stealing money would be a crime we would see charges...

He could have some kind of dirt on him..

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

if i had to guess out of the blue, i'd say it may relate to health issues.

*reads article*

hmmm...i'd like to know what his concerns were.

edit on 19-6-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
##snipped##

Or that played a major role.

It doesn't matter that he built the company by hand and was the face of it from the beginning.... The man goes against the grain, and for that he is punished and his property stolen from him just as it is with all who go against the grain on this issue.

edit on 19-6-2013 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jun 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I have spent my Fair Share at the Men’s Warehouse and I gotta say, .. I Absolutely Loved the Way I Looked when they were done with me.

Unfortunately, because of this, I probably won't go back. After all, if it is true that they fired him based on his political views then that is Not a company I want to do business with.

It’s been good knowing you George.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It goes to show you.. if you build a company and want to keep it - stock holders with a majority of the clout and board of directors wielding too much power is a Bad idea. Don't have those things.

He was fired.. I wonder how much he really lost. I'm sure he's super rich anyway and can rebuild another company if he wants to.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Guess I have to find a new place to get the hubby's "dress" clothes from now. A shame really, their prices are as nice as their clothes. I just can't do business with a company that would toss out the man that made them what they are- it's just not cricket!

top topics

join