It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my strange encounter w/ ball of light !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Two years ago on private land away from town some friends and I encountered a very strange ball of light . It at times was very close to us i'd say 50 meters. It was not to big , and it had a radiant glow around it . the glow was more like rays of light the best i can explian and they were changing colors. It seemed to be looking for something , and would come several feet from the ground and then back up to tree top height. It was very beautiful although i was scared. I have never in my life seen anything like it . I believe that it was not of this world and it wasn't swamp gas . i an new here . Anyone know anything about this type of thing ? Let me add that it apeared to be the size of a street light from about a block away . It was just as bright as one and it stangly did not illuiminate the groud or trees around it !

[edit on 7-11-2004 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ball Lightning maybe? I dunno, but it's as good a guess as I have without further evidence.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
yes thanks it was observered for about 20 mins it wasn't lightning but a good guess.

join