It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO live on Russia today...........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I can almost agree with what your saying, except the fact no one is looking up anymore. Have you not noticed everywhere you go people are constantly looking down at their phones? Shoot, people can't even put them down to drive anymore.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul

I can almost agree with what your saying, except the fact no one is looking up anymore. Have you not noticed everywhere you go people are constantly looking down at their phones? Shoot, people can't even put them down to drive anymore.

That's a fair point, but there's still people looking up

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Perhaps there are a few, from my observation not many.
FYI I work on commercial roofs and have many experiences with pedestrians not paying attention.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Bird, no question. And just because the camera's focus, speed and resolution does not capture any detail, doesn't mean its a flat disc shaped...it just looks that way. Bird flying at close proximity to window gives the illusion that its faster than it is.

I've seen this a million times when seagulls are flying past the NBC building in downtown San Diego during a daytime broadcast when a window is shown. I also saw it when I worked just a block away from there. Been a while since I lived down there but, saw it so many times that there's little doubt what this is.
edit on 17-6-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Stop insulting the intelligence of people with condescending ridiculous comparisons. Bub.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here's a clip showing how clear a gliding gull is in the background for those who think the camera isn't able to pick out detail.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join