It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering what this is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I can make my spine tingle.. like it feels like something crawling up my spine feels good. just been wondering, i ask friends and family but they don't really understand what im trying to say and say its chills..

but anyway yea and i can make my whole body do that if i concentrate but it makes my stomach upset

mods sorry i dont know how to put in right fourm :/
edit on 15-6-2013 by EmittsrifEhtrof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EmittsrifEhtrof

If it troubles you so much see a doctor

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Sounds like some kundalini serpent power! I described it to some doctors before I knew what it was--they were stumped. If you can consciously create this feeling just by relaxing or concentrating on it, I would say it's just some energy release that is common with meditation etc.

The most common way to experience the kundalini is a tingling feeling at the bottom of the spine, which gradually rises up until it enters the head

www.the-unscripted-self.com...

Common Kundalini Awakening Symptoms:

Tingling in the body and brain region. Also sometimes described as ants walking, tickling energy or flushes of energy. The brain being flushed with energy is quite pleasant :-).
Heat or cold in the system, or running along various channels and chakra centers.
Fluttering or twitching of muscles.
Pinching or burning in various regions of the body or brain.

anmolmehta.com...

note: I don't know exactly all of what's on those pages. I was just looking for a source to corroborate my opinion.

edit on 15-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
that is very interesting.. thank you, but why would i be going threw that if i don't do meditations or follow that, it is interesting. but this is the first time ive heard of that..

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
and thank you hotel, ill keep that in mind if it gets worse

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmittsrifEhtrof
reply to post by jhill76

if we really pay attention to what we do and how we interact with people. you can see the future" because if you anailze yourself and those things then you will see changes. and you will start to learn how to better see other changes that might happen. so if you do this then less bad things will happen to you because you CHOOSE to not let it happen by using life's context clues. just think of it like a book. the author leaves you clues and the subject has to decide if he/she wants to do

edit on 15-6-2013 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

using my words to reply or showing an example of something? sorry i can be thick in the head

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

that is very interesting.. thank you, but why would i be going threw that if i don't do meditations or follow that, it is interesting. but this is the first time ive heard of that..

I used to have them before I knew about meditation or yoga or anything of the sort. Sometimes, I think, we just have energy surges whether we want them or not.

Have there been any big changes in your life recently? That might be a clue as to why it's happening now..

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

no i just graduated lol but thats about it.. its not like it "sprug up" the last time i talked to my mom about it was some time during my 7th grade year in the car

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

oh yes the coiled serpent is awaking, it is enough to feel the tickle-- the rattle of the serpent,

but think hard an long, that do you really need the full experience,
its the real deal and can do more damage than good,,,,

did.dig deeper, and think it trough, before you even try, to make the tickle travel all the way up to your brain..

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Not trying to go off the deep end as soon as i join haha.. its just i see this as a site where i can ask questions without being judged TOO harshly

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

what good dose it offer to have been experienced at all? im sorry but i am not familiar with these kinds of topics and im trying to wrap my brain around it.. and there's a negative to this?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It might just be the right time for it to manifest. It comes and goes. There's really nothing negative about it. You just have to decide if developing spirituality is right or wrong for you. Heck, many don't even believe in so-called spirituality...and that's okay.

It's your journey. Do what feels right. Do what makes you happy.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

so its more of a gateway into spirituality?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

so its more of a gateway into spirituality?

Hmm, naw I wouldn't think of it that way. It happens to everybody at some time or another. We all have this "gateway." I think some people just ignore those sorts of things.

Just think of it as a natural process, like dreaming.

If it becomes bothersome, then I would check back in with the doctors though.
edit on 15-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

the full spectrum allows you to seek higher truths about yourself, and about existence itself,

these things really dont matter that much, its just interesting ,,

but being too aware of the self, and reality,too quickly, may be a bit too much, for someone to handle..
and can damage and traumatize the mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I can make my spine tingle.. like it feels like something crawling up my spine feels good.

Chris Matthews has a similar condition with his leg.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I think I know what you mean. When I watch a video of someone taking a hard fall, I often feel a tingling on my own body corresponding to the point of impact experienced by the person in the video. I can also induce this feeling occasionally if I imagine myself taking a hard fall, so I suspect that with practice, I could summon this feeling whenever I feel like it. Despite the trigger mechanism, I do find the feeling somewhat enjoyable (but not enough to spend any time trying to repeat it) and I liken it to a sort of very small localized adrenaline rush.

top topics

join