It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This guy and Alex Jones have to be the two biggest divas around. Really, how many times is he going to pull this s-hit? He never learns.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Archie because: .

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
isn't he saying in the video on the right wing watch site, that they are passing a bill to make the usa permanently progressive? isn't that like saying, permanently democratic? like completely removing the republican branch of congress? maybe i misunderstood him

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

Oh I thought the headline was

Glenn Beck falls and breaks neck in 24 hours

....my bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Any more Beck supporters want to visit this thread and defend his lies? Anyone...? Anyone...?

I'm frankly amazed that people even tried to make excuses for him. They can't pretend he didn't say it, because the whole thing was recorded on video. It's all out there on YouTube and pro-Beck conspiracy sites. In fact, the conspiracy theorists were spreading it faster than anyone else.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by Dianec
reply to post by smurfy

That video substantiated my thoughts on why the 24 hours has come and gone - attorneys are likely advising and decisions being made on particulars. He did say "hopefully will hear from some real heros" This tells me there's some fear in coming out with whatever info they have. The more time that passes the more courage may be lost so who knows.

What could divide a nation and also make someone fear for their life? More privacy intrusion stuff; substantiated scandals? For sure with the very powerful. I think someone is going to get to the wistleblower(s) before anything is announced but who knows.

He's got you wrapped around his little finger.

Beck is an idiotic blowhard. Stop listening to him and get on with life.

I appreciate the wake up call attempt (sincerely) but I'd rather have a fraction of hope in this sort of media than to put any into what I see on my cable line up. I haven't watched Glenn Beck in years other than snippets from this site). I think there is plenty of whackness and certainly more lies in MSM so why pick on him more. Maybe he is a bit dramatic but maybe we allow ourselves to get worked up too - hoping for something that will bring the power teat to its knees. I look past the BS to get snippets of "the other side of the story or different view point". Is there a better choice out there right now?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

reply to post by smurfy

He's got you wrapped around his little finger.

Beck is an idiotic blowhard. Stop listening to him and get on with life.

I appreciate the wake up call attempt (sincerely) but I'd rather have a fraction of hope in this sort of media than to put any into what I see on my cable line up. I haven't watched Glenn Beck in years other than snippets from this site). I think there is plenty of whackness and certainly more lies in MSM so why pick on him more. Maybe he is a bit dramatic but maybe we allow ourselves to get worked up too - hoping for something that will bring the power teat to its knees. I look past the BS to get snippets of "the other side of the story or different view point". Is there a better choice out there right now?

It costs nothing to wait and see no matter the source, in this case Beck. I haven't seen any new 'Blaze' broadcast yet, but it usually up on youtube soon enough. I'm open about it, because there is nothing as yet MSM or otherwise that comes close to what Beck is hinting at, so either Beck has fell out of his tree or he has something, simple as that. Otherwise ignore the 'everyone's stupid' heckling.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join