It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First it was Dogs, Now "kittens", what's next America, COP SHOOTS KITTENS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

friend posted this earlier today on a blog I read and well, I should be hardened to this after all the horror stories I've read/heard, but this I have to say, took me for a shock...

You've heard the stories about out of control cops shooting dogs, but KITTENS? IN FRONT OF SCREAMING KIDS???

HELLO am I on the right planet or did I just get dropped into HELL or something, this IS crazy, but More crazy than that, is the COP was by a police Chief, justified??!

There Seriously has to be Something in the water...or some growth hormones testorone insanity, Something. But nothing to be conc earned about folks,

This is just More of our "sane" government AUTHORITY at your service, Protecting us from terrorists, and oh,

Those Dreadful Horrible KITTENS!

PS I checked to see if story is true, yes, it is, sad to say...
edit on 12-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

edit on 12-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Correction chief not judge

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What a #ing idiot. In front of kids? Does this guy have a brain?
Sometimes I wonder if cops are just itching to use their gun
#ing disgusting, they need to find this guy and make sure he gets followed with protests every time he shows his face.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Murdered Kitty Story

This was already posted this morning.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is horrible, what was he thinking?

Poor kitties jeez and those children are going to have that vision in their minds played over again and again. I hate to say "Sue" but that's exactly what they should do. That is the last thing those children needed to see. I understand they were feral and had fleas but they could have been cleaned up, gotten shots and given to good homes, unfreakinbelievable.

Cop should lose some pay and spend some time sitting behind a desk. They have a gun for good reason but that's just plain abuse of power and he's obviously trigger happy. Send him back to school to relearn when to and when not to pull the trigger.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ooops, sorry my apologies, I did not see it,

I just now saw it on the blog. remove if necessary.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

She told police that when Accorti showed up, he told her that the animal shelters were full but that the cats would go to "kitty heaven." He then shot the five kittens, who were all between 8 and 10 weeks old, though the mother cat was able to flee with her life.

The homeowner noted that her four children, ages 5 months to 7 years, were watching from inside the house and started screaming and crying when the shooting began.

I could see his comment being used in a movie for humor, but his actions are overboard. Okay, sure the kittens might have been euthanized because, yes shelters are full. However, to just blast them in the ladies yard is crazy. Had the home owner done this they would have been charged with discharging a firearm (if this happened within city limits), or animal cruelty.

It would have been just as easy to get the kittens drive away and shoot them or give them a chance in a shelter. I think the actions here are a bit strange to say the least.

On a side note I will not be calling the police about feral animals around my home.

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Except it wasn't a cop. Still outrageous.

CJ

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Please post in the above linked original thread.

Thanks! Thread closed.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The concern also is that This kind of behavior, is so common these days that any thinking person would have to wonder if these over reactive types aren't deliberately being hand picked Just for this purpose? Today it's dogs, puppies, kittens,

Tomorrow it's babies, toddlers and children.

And then, to top that off, the culprits have such a non chalant attitude about it. And This is a systematic problem, not just this one cop.

top topics

join