It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Admits Boston Training Drill Involving Backpack Explosives Planned Months Before Marathon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But the drill was already planned and could have been discussed. It was clearly planned in detail well before the attack. I think it was just too much of a coincidence that backpack bombs were used at the marathon which is the same plan as the drill.

It's not like it's a common occurence. Again, it's just an idea, but it's not even considered. People go all or nothing when theorizing. You have to admit that it is a real concern that muslims radicalized by the fbi could slip away and carryout an attack on their own. They are creating victories by creating real threats which they dissolve. What if one gets away from them?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

But the drill was already planned and could have been discussed. It was clearly planned in detail well before the attack. I think it was just too much of a coincidence that backpack bombs were used at the marathon which is the same plan as the drill.

Did you read the drill? It was a call in, there were to be no (fake) devices.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So where does the problem start?

FBI radicalizing Muslims.

So the GOVT creates the problem then solves it like the hero they want you to believe they are.

Kill the monster, not the scientist who thought of it, planned it out, created it, and set it free.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Why would it matter if there were to be fake devices or not. The concept was still backpack bombs. When you read it you get the concept laid out in full.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by boncho

Why would it matter if there were to be fake devices or not. The concept was still backpack bombs. When you read it you get the concept laid out in full.

The drill was, that there would be multiple targets called in, which none were real, (all fake, not because its a drill but a ruse within the drill)

In other words, no, entirely different.

Unless BPD were called to an area prior to the attack during the marathon to be watched and observed.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

The concept was still backpack bombs..

You mean it wasn't 12 kiloton hydrogen bombs. Well gee whiz, must be an inside job! Listen to yourself. A device able to go in a backpack or briefcase is going to account for 90% or some very high number for what the B Squad is called in for.

Don't you think?

How many times is the b squad called in for units the size of a van? They only prep for the van ones do they?

You are pushing perceived coincidences out of needed similarities with reality. If it was a 20ton hydrogen bomb they were practicing against, you'd be berating them for trying to train against a threat which is so highly unlikely.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You aren't capable of grasping what I am saying. The parents of the brothers came out and immediately said the brothers had been in contact with the fbi/cia for years.

If you want to shut your mind down and blindly believe that, despite the fact there were government contractors standing around where the bombs went off, and on the rooftops around the area, it was all these two brothers and exactly as it is being fed to you then by all means live in denial.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That is an irrelevant argument. Complete strawman that ignores and misinterprets what I said. You ignore the fact that the bomb is the same type from the drill so you can ramble on some nonsense about what would have said if the bomb was a van? NO.. If that was the case I wouldn't have made the connection because it wouldn't have been so painfully obvious.

I have always thought people were paranoid when they talked about shills on this website, but I honestly question whether or no you are a shill. Using an unrealistically dumbed down persona that is nearly impossible to argue with because rather than engage it purposefully misses the point of each argument.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If you want to shut your mind down and blindly believe that, despite the fact there were government contractors standing around where the bombs went off, and on the rooftops around the area, it was all these two brothers and exactly as it is being fed to you then by all means live in denial.

Indeed, you like to make your own evidence fit the crimes you see in your head.

On the rooftops? I only saw one picture of someone which was explained as a person on their break at work. An area commonly used. As far as the contractors, there are explanations for that. And the hats, Craft trains local defence departments.

If you wish to form an argument based on frivolous assumptions, by all means, you know the truth and we are all indeed stupid. Just another shill as you say.

I neither said there was no culpability from any party, nor said there was.

There is a difference of looking at something objectively, and looking subjectively.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No. I am not saying I am certain. I am saying you seem like a shill because of your immediate dismissal. Also all of those explanations given are no more verified than any of the theories considered about them.

I am just thinking, you seem eager to believe what you are told.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

No. I am not saying I am certain. I am saying you seem like a shill because of your immediate dismissal. Also all of those explanations given are no more verified than any of the theories considered about them.

I am just thinking, you seem eager to believe what you are told.

Quote me where I dismissed or made absolutes about Boston in a final statement. I didn't. I attempted to clear up misinformation.

I will not continue this any further. If you had something worthy of discussing, you would present it with my quoted text, but you do not.

Instead, you are just another person calling me a shill. Flutter your arms in the water, make yourself seem like you're important to the "Sheeps" that are "waking up" or whatever the hell you and the rest of you like you, do on ATS. There are some of us that like to use the site without trying to make ourselves seem more "awakened" then the rest, by calling out names.

Utter fantasy by the way, people who blindly follow the "alternative news" circuit are more brainwashed than your average MSM watcher.

People like you tend to have banned accounts a few months after I begin noticing them, not because I report them, because you can't help but running around calling people "shills" because you have no valid arguments.

Good day.

edit on 21-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your very first reply and several afterward. I don't have to quote them, they are in this thread for all to see.

If lot's of people are calling you a shill there is probably a reason. I don't think I have been called a shill ONE TIME on this site and trust me I have been plenty skeptical and argumentative.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Probably means nothing at all, but when the dead accused is married to a direct descendent of the founding member of Skull and Bones Society it is all bound to seem just a bit surreal. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just more grist for ol' the conspiracy mill, I am sure, but such coincidences make it hard to dismiss any possibilities just out of hand. What would be gained by putting the city of Boston on lockdown, or the police routinely "flashing" civilians who look out their windows at the armed parade rolling through their neighborhood streets? It's not like those things are going to happen every day, are they? Surely not in America.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join