It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello alll. I have been a long time visitor to this site and decided today was a good day to join. I saw an awesome trailer that just fit perfect on this site so i wanted to share it.

bloody-disgusting.com...

It is good to see a film dealing with these not so talked about issues, and I hope it does well leading to more mainstream coverage.

Look forward to talking to everyone, keep up the good work and Thank You

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 4down1togo

Welcome to ATS. Sorry, I won't click on a video link that says *bloody disgusting* in the title. When you post a video link on ATS, the other members appreciate you giving a small description of what is on the video you posted. It's a little courtesy we really appreciate. Plus, it gets more attention for your thread.

Des

edit on 11-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
welcome earthling welcome to the party at the end of the universe the only rules are have fun and lots of it ps watch out for adults offering you cookies

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

" other members appreciate you giving a small description of what is on the video you posted. It's a little courtesy we really appreciate."

Thats what the website is called sorry...I added a description if you read..
".It is good to see a film dealing with these not so talked about issues, and I hope it does well leading to more mainstream coverage. "

It;s just a link for a trailer about a found footage film : The film was inspired by actual conspiracy theories, notably those surrounding the Bohemian Club and the Bilderberg Group, both secretive organizations closed to the public and made up of a who’s who of power players in international politics and business.

Hope that helps......

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 4down1togo

Thank you for some clarification. For all I know, it could have been a snuff film.

Des

top topics

join