It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Does the election really matter? Lets bring back some good political scandals like the Kennedy Assassination or did the CIA kill MLK. I'm so tired of all this election crap. Wadda you think... who killed Kennedy...lets talk about it, we are not getting anything done by talking about the election for hours upon hours. Niether party is correct, nobody will concede, lets just move on.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Niether party is correct, nobody will concede, lets just move on.

Kerry conceded. Clinton asked the Democratic party to stop whining and move on so that they are strong in '08.

You are right. It's time to move on. But people didn't let the election of 2000 go for 4 years ...actually, they are still hanging on to it. This election just gave them something to gripe about for another 4 years, or maybe even another 400 years!

People aren't happy unless they have something outside of themselves to blame their problems on. As much as some of us would like to move past this I don't think it will ever happen.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

People aren't happy unless they have something outside of themselves to blame their problems on. As much as some of us would like to move past this I don't think it will ever happen.

Jemison

So you don't think that many of us here are honestly worried about our future, that we just want to piss and moan.?
wow!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When I said concede, I was refering to the people on the discussion threads. I understand that Kerry did concede.

Clinton just wants for the table to be set for Hitlery err... Hillary to be able to run in '08, the problem is that there are too many people from middle america who don't want a New Englander to be president, they cant relate, the last two democrats have been carter and clinton, who were good ol' southerners.

I agree, people always are looking for something else to blame their problems on, Bush stole the election just like playing GTA makes kids kill their class mates. Society is looking for a patsy for their problems.

The mouthpieces would shut up pretty quick if their party had won, they need to shut up now even though they lost.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So you don't think that many of us here are honestly worried about our future, that we just want to piss and moan.? wow!

No, I didn't say that.

There is a big difference between being concerned about Bush's policies versus complaining that the elections were rigged.

I think it's time to move forward. Not keep rehashing November 2nd.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

There is a big difference between being concerned about Bush's policies versus complaining that the elections were rigged.
Jemison

So...you don't want to know if there was unfair goings on with our vote!? Everyone should be concerned, regardless of which party. Was there fraud, I don't know...but will continue to look into it. I for, want to know is things weren't on the up and up....

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good reply jemison, the problem is that most of the liberals who are complaining dont understand logic. if john kerry dropped a nuke on canada the libs would break their arms from clapping so hard for him. If bush sneezes in the same room as a democrat, they would be screaming that he was trying to give a cold to the democratic party.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
the problem is that most of the liberals who are complaining dont understand logic.

I don't think that most people voicing an opinion of worry on these and many other boards throughout the internet are void of any logic, or, "dont understand logic" logic...I'm a very logical person.....I understand perfectly well......stop clumping whole groups of people into little labeled plies because they are "liberals"

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Somehow I get the feeling you didn't want to talk about JFK with this thread at all...

Time always tells.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It will never be over. The last two elections should be put on UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. Robert Stack wouldn't never leave a case or (just move on) unsolved. We must know the mysteries on how a meathead becomes president?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i did not say that all liberals dont understand logic, i said that the ones complaing typically dont, they know a few talking points and thats about it. Every recount done in florida stated that bush won and yet over four years later, they are claiming that he stole the election.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i would absolutly love to talk about JFK but everyone who responds is talking about how the election was stolen and we will never know the truth.

The CIA killed kennedy what do you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
First thing they should do is to clean up the entire voting system....Make the Presidential Election a very simple/ nationaly uniform ballot. And if there are 3rd party candidates running, then put then on the ballot in every state, not just a few of them....

UNfortunatly most of the general populace is fairly ignorant of things unless it's right in thier faces....and even then i wonder if they even care....

It really doesn't matter which is the winning party, the other side is always going to bitch and complain that the other side cheated.... both sides are just a bunch of whiney little brats..

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
Lets bring back some good political scandals like the Kennedy Assassination or did the CIA kill MLK.

These scandals have been analyzed for decades. The presidental election is just a week old. Now tell me what you want to talk about

top topics

join