It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous releases private NSA documents regarding spying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Obviously I cannot verify this information. However it has been circulating for a couple of days that Anon have released some information pertaining to Prism and GiG.

A statement of this can be found on pastbin and is as folllows:

Greetings Netizens, and Citizens of the world.

Anonymous has obtained some documents that "they" do not want you to see, and much to "their" chagrin, we have found them, and are giving them to you.
These documents prove that the NSA is spying on you, and not just Americans. They are spying on the citizens of over 35 different countries.
These documents contain information on the companies involved in GiG, and Prism.
Whats GiG you might ask? well...

The GIG will enable the secure, agile, robust, dependable, interoperable data sharing environment for the Department where warfighter, business, and intelligence users share knowledge on a global network that facilitates information superiority, accelerates decision-making, effective operations, and Net-Centric transformation.

Like we said, this is happening in over 35 countries, and done in cooperation with private businesses, and intelligence partners world wide.
We bring this to you, So that you know just how little rights you have. Your privacy and freedoms are slowly being taken from you, in closed door meetings, in laws buried in
bills, and by people who are supposed to be protecting you.

Download these documents, share them, mirror them, don't allow them to make them disappear. Spread them wide and far. Let these people know, that we will not be silenced, that we will not be taken advantage of, and that we are not happy about this unwarranted, unnecessary, unethical spying of our private lives, for the monetary gain of the 1%.

[link removed by staff]

The documents have been saved as PDF files and can be found at the bottom of the pastbin link.. I am not sure if it is against Terms and Conditions so I will leave them off until it can be verified by a MOD

The index of the documents is as follows...

2010 EA Conf_RA Track Presentation_20100506.ppt
3170_01.pdf
514401Doddirectoritenetworks.pdf
6212_01.pdf
800001pDirectoriteDodinfoenterprise.pdf
DT-12-COI-Glossary.pdf
DoDAF-DM2_CMP_v1-0_FINAL_2011-10-03r1.docx
DoD_NetOps_Strategic_Vision.pdf
EATransitionStrategy.pdf
NSI_EE.pdf
insa-spies.pdf
netcentric_jfc-1.pdf
security_clearance.pdf

I am having a read through myself at the moment...Happy reading..

edit on Mon Jun 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Say If we found out that ourselves have been spied on surely we could sue the NSA? my rights have been infringed on so should someone get a class action together and sue the buggers?
Could this happen?

Oh and the http doesn't work...maybe they got them !!!!

edit on 10-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I am having trouble linking it.. It is a pastebin link... Copy the text below into google and you will find it.. I do not know why its not working..

[link removed by staff]
edit on Mon Jun 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not sure if this is against t/c if so apologies. I did alert the thread for an answer....

Here are the direct links if anyone is interested.....

thedocs.hostzi.com...

Mirrors links available on pastbin link.... Again it will not link them for some reason..

edit on 10-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Cheers pal, reading Netops at the moment

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A little more information can be found on this site.

Cryptome welcomes documents for publication that are prohibited by governments worldwide, in particular material on freedom of expression, privacy, cryptology, dual-use technologies, national security, intelligence, and secret governance -- open, secret and classified documents -- but not limited to those. Documents are removed from this site only by order served directly by a US court having jurisdiction. No court order has ever been served; any order served will be published here -- or elsewhere if gagged by order. Bluffs will be published if comical but otherwise ignored.

cryptome.org...

Among others...
Privacy Impact Assessment Update for the PRISM-ID
cryptome.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thanks for the link and info OP...

I cannot verify the information either. But it certainly seems legit. If it is not someone has put a huge amount of effort into all those documents incredibly quickly..

I have not heard of Cryptome.org before. But it certainly looks to have many an interesting report/document... Got plenty of reading to keep me out of trouble.....

top topics

join