It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnell Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
My friend just had a vision of a tunnell with a lot of people going through it, she said it was dark and black and white and wanted to know what it meant. Then she asked me,

"does someone going through a tunnell represent death or something?" and I said

"yes" and she said

"So maybe a lot of people are going to die?" she said and I asked

"How many people did you see?" and she said

"lots of people."

"Endless people?"

"Yes."
edit on 10-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
To explain this, I am just reporting what my friend told me. I will personally vouch for her in this sense:

1) She did have the dream / we have been friends for 5 years +
2) This is how the conversation went.
3) She doesn't go to ATS, and doesn't know any current events, although she is interested in vampires.
4) I haven't talked to her in a month or so

aaaand this is why it is in the dreams and predictions forum! It is a dream!
edit on 10-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I and my kids have had tunnel dreams too.
Both times it was a war that was being fought down a tunnel and the good guys won.
I got through my tunnel and I saw a swimming pool and went swimming.

Dreaming of tunnels can be an indication of a secret coming to light, or a humiliating underground journey.
Or it can mean confusion or an emotional instability, often sparked by a resistance to change being forced upon the dreamer for which the dreamer sees no recourse or outlet.

It can also mean 'the light at the end of the tunnel' as in 'hope' but I read that the tunnel was dark.
Tunnels can also mean transition/ way of escape/ troubling experience/ trial.

You need to find out if the tunnel was manmade or natural.
Manmade means the journey through the tunnel will be caused by mankind. Maybe a tragedy? Or a choice?
Natural means the journey will be caused by just being human-ie not perfect.

Black means Lack; sin/ ignorance/ grief/ mourning/ evil/ gloomy/ ominious/ famine/ burned
White means Pure; without mixture/ unblemished/ spotless/ righteousness/ blameless/ truth/ innocence.

To get a feel for the content of the vision you need to find out if the people were happy or sad, shuffling or walking quickly. Their attitude will tell you what the vision was really about.

To be able to 'read' a vision or dream you need all the details; of the colours, where and what the people were doing, even what they were wearing and how it made the visioner feel.
Sometimes it is the omitted details that can tell you what the vision was all about.

join