It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shell 77 Memorial Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
First off, sorry if I'm not allowed to post this or not. But the Altus Boom Operators Association and several other boom operators have created the Shell 77 Memorial page and fundraiser for the hero's that went down in a KC-135 tanker in Kyrgyzstan. Here's a link to the page...

www.facebook.com...

You don't have to donate anything if you don't wish to. Just being a fan of the page is a huge step for the families of the accident. They do have T-shirts and coins for sale with all proceeds going to the families besides the paypal costs and stuff. The coins are pretty cool looking as are the T-shirts:

link to purchase your Shell 77 t-shirt: campaign.customink.com...
Our goal was 100 sold and with 8 days left we already surpassed that! With ATS's help, maybe we can do way more than what we have planned!

Some info on how to get your coin. Very cool if you ask me! Just look at the facebook link above for ordering info...I left his email and number off of ATS so check it out on the page.

Shell 77 remembrance coins for sale. 100% of the profits going to the families of the Shell 77 crew. Contact Kevin Salsbery! Per-order Notification: Shell 77 and Crew Memorial Tribute Challenge Coin, proceeds go to families. 150 coins sold so far. If you haven't seen any of my posts about the coin, I have worked with a coin company to design a challenge coin in tribute to our fallen brothers and sister of Shell 77. The design is complete and the order is placed. The coin will be 2" in size. They will be numbered, coins 001, 077, 088 will be auctioned on Ebay(at a later date) to the highest bidder. Coins 002-010 will go to the families. The cost is going to be $20 each plus $3.50 S/H + .50 each additional coin and shipping overseas will be higher. The shipping cost includes packaging and PayPal fees. I am including the PayPal fees so more money per coin goes to the families. Approx. $13.25 per coin will go to the families. Please send me your email address via email with the number of coins you want, and I'll send you an invoice via Paypal. Make sure your address is correct in PayPal and include in your email to me. Do not pay until you get the invoice so I can track the orders.

Again, no pressure to buy or anything, but the families sure would be grateful by showing your support and liking the page!!

boomer135

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Ordered one of each. I'm glad to see the boomers coming together in support of the families.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks zaph!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Joined the page, and am planning on getting a few coins. Really sorry for your loss Boomer.
It's great to see people getting around and supporting the families through a tragedy like this though.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Stealthbomber because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Thanks. Its like belonging to an elite group of individuals. with only like 1200 active, guard, and reserve booms in the force, its a pretty small group and when something happens like this, we all get together to help eachother out.

top topics

join